公主病?

So true

{:5_131:}

i was the one who ended it!

i didn’t manage it because I was not ready and I was confused about future.

I could not put this behind me not because I still have feelings for him.

girls are crazy, there thinking is so illogical. I give up with woman, I can never understand them.

{:5_145:} I hate you now. you made me sad again !!

I think majority of the time girls have the take the responsibilities too. There irrational decisions and uncertainties cause many breakups. Including mine… I feel many girls don’t really consider about the others. Maybe i am wrong who knows but thats my personal opinion based on my personal experiences.

there must be something which is exactly the reason why the breakup decision is made!

sometimes it is hard to explain. but it’s not irrational. I would make the same decision. I am still suffering from that, but you see it’s a good decision for him. he moves on and he can find someone who deserves his love and will live on with him.

I think he probably just learnt to let go quicker then you did.

because i made it very clear there’s no way back. i told him that, but I myself couldn’t really take it, yet i know i will not allow myself to go back.

that is a irrational decision to me

{:5_129:} revealed way too much about my personal life…

i am going offline.

Night all.

night night, don’t be sad. It will make me sad too.

sort out your life, you needa dude to spend rest of ya life wiv

No, I do need to sort my life out. But i don’t need a dude to live with me, need to hot, smart and understanding woman…do they still exist?

i guess fascina is available soon

Are you available yet? I am waiting for you :stuck_out_tongue:

but it’s crystal clear that i do not need ya, know my sexual-orientation well as always :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Stop pretending you are straight faggot.

LOL come after mi then bitch

巴士阿叔??

shut-up! you are one typical patient wiv princess-sickness{:5_137:}