公主病?

beebee, this issue is mental that physical-mushroom is never a cure…

you need some treament wiv intensive-care, in my asylum:cn11:

LOL need honest opinion am i a nice guy?
i survived all injustice due to mood-swing, on top of the PMS-bombard

What r u going to do wiv me? U need to shut me up wiv mushroom first whatever that u will be doing

来来来,婀娜多姿的人儿…

susuan boyle said the same shit like ya, on britain’s got talent, shakin her ass{:5_137:}

First sight impression was mr.playboy :smiley: but turns out to be very different. Mr.nice teehee

你的话让我想起一张图, 北京上海广东人心里的中国地图, 呵呵
矮油, 北京话带儿化音,那嗲起来肯定特别来劲{:5_137:}

When did u fall into Rasputin charm

i used it as ringtone few years bak; no problem catching every single word without refering to the text

Very true, wouldn’t want to marry a female species

by hearing boney.m hit-song few yeears bak

Ur words must be very expensive:lol:

…性能力超凡???????

all sorta treament, mental & physical way of therapy, cane & candy treament, solely conducted by me the certified therapist, phd. from uni. honolulu, hawaiii

you needa go thru an assessment on mental stability first before i hand out mushroom, aware that princess mite bite{:5_137:}

U r too careful. Why would I bite. My ultimate craving isn’t even the mushroom itself, it’s the soup I wanted.

so how ya gonna compensate mi for those unfair treatment i been thru’:cn11:

so obsessed wiv your DP…picture these words came out from chihiro’s mouth, LOL;

Gimme ur address! I’ll figure something out,hahahahahahhaahhahaahah

Lol yea I love the dp but it’s does not fit my image most times loll. My old one was more fitting

gift-wrapp a naked you and express deliver to my doorstep, would you fulfill taht?
you should’ve slide down from the chimney last christmas :stuck_out_tongue: {:5_137:}