在曼城spouse visa 的A1在哪里去考,请大侠们指点迷津

我不太懂这个4.5年商务签证是什么类型的签证,蛮少听说的,貌似以前有个朋友的妈妈开中药针灸店的,就是拿的这种签证,后来还10年永居了~

mm你也是这样的类型么?那估计你申请的时候也得把你的收入,税务什么的呈列出来给签证官的~

你老公自己做生意没有月收入不要紧的哇,他不有税务局的资料么?每年的营业额,税收证明什么总有吧,他都自己有公司了,肯定有人管账,管账的人手里的都是证明你老公收入的~

这个是大头,反正你们俩有钱就好,签证官最紧要看得就是这块~所以要都拿出来给他们看~你要是有存款什么的就更好了~他们就担心骗婚的来骗福利的~所以这个是拦穷人的~

至于你这个语言考试,实在找不到你到官网上找电话,打过去问他们,多打几次,不同人不一样的,有的人靠谱有的人不靠谱~反正我每次遇到问题就这么解决的,一直发邮件,打电话,总归会有个答案的~

我原来是有上海的公司办理签证来英国的,首次是半年,第二次好像也是半年,第三次是2年,后面一次也是2年,那一共应该是五年了。现在这样的商务签证是不能拿永居的,原来的是怎么样我就更不知道了。

刚刚在另外一个网友给的答案说:会计师出事的东西不能用,所以吓到了。 另外我自己想到公司的帐是公司的账户,不是我老公的私人账户上所以没有算这个。 另外我在英国没有银行户头的,因为我是商务签证办银行户头很麻烦。 在中国的资金(人民币)可以吗?而且好像不能满足存够半年的时间限制(不知道这个时间限制是要半年前存入银行的还是未来的半年不能动这比钱?)

恩,我让我老公多打几次电话问问吧,因为我们俩都没有办过这类的东西,以前来英国都是我同事操作的。而且在中国办签证不要这么多东西。

mm,你这个情况真的的确有点复杂,我还是建议你找律师问问~你再换一家,找一个靠谱的律师,不可能各个都是这样不理的~

而且哪有送上门来的生意不做的道理是不是?

你老公的生意是他自己的么?他是owner 么?还是他自己聘自己的?这个的确会不一样的~

如果受聘,那是一定要工资单的~如果自己的,那要证明的很详细充分,包括是不是法人代表,是不是有纳税证明,还有那他是如何分红的?就是赚的钱是怎么进他口袋的?这些个都要证明好的~

婚签可大可小,我有见过女生什么都不懂,迷迷糊糊的,可能rp好,竟然也签到了~不过这个比较多是n多年前学生签去转婚签的时候,那个时候都没资金要求的~

可是还有人自己小心谨慎,细心准备,仍然没过的~而且一旦不过,那就是要回国了,两地分居,又有拒签记录,很麻烦的~

mm要做准备啊,而且那个18k以上收入是可以有你收入进去的貌似,你可以仔细看下条款。。。如果你有工资单,纳税证明,之类的,也是有帮助的~

告诉是他一半,另外一个合作人一半,也不是自顾。 银行每月入账倒是超过2K镑,但是月月不一样。 我们看看那个表格再仔细斟酌一下,同时也再找找律师。要是我拿不到这个签证,真的就麻烦了。

谢谢你哈!

yr hubby should hv Self Assessment or P60
saving in China count as long as they are under your name

he own a business .

雅思算B1

LZ如果明年10月后转永居的话还要考这个和 life in uk

so ? he still got a self assessment form to fill in

u should be prepare to go back and apply again if your application fail this time (due to financial reason)
if they cant see a strong reason for you to carry on staying in the UK and you havent establish a private life
UKBA very likely will ask you to go back and reapply

A1 means Breakthrough or beginner

Equivalents to IELTS 1.0 - 2.5 or Cambridge KET or TOEFL 9-29 or Foundation Tier GCSE

do u come to the UK under representative of an overseas business?
you must have sth to show your English level when you applied for your business VISA
and you could use that again.

If you are under that category, how come you are not working at the moment ?
You could actually apply for settlement after you ve been here for 5 years

我现在才开始申请SPOUSE VISA 要5年以后才有机会申请永居吧!有得熬的!

Ok, i will try the best i can do . we really do not have cash saving . but my husband can give ukba a self assessment form.

i just booked a GESE(A1) exam day in Manchester at 12th Dec.

When I apply for a business visa in China, the UK visa center only need when you go to the sign face to communicate in English. You do not need to provide language diploma. And is required when applying for spouse visa English language diploma, the Chinese language diploma is not available to use for Spouse Visa. Another business visa are visit visa are not allowed to work in the UK, can not enjoy the benefits of the UK.If you fall injuries need to go to the hospital, can go directly , but later need to pay for yourself.

if your hubby is earning 2k a month ‘on the paper’ you should be fine

if you are on visitor visa you may not be able to switch to spouse visa inside the UK

BUT OUR MARRIAGE HAS BEEN REGISTERED IN THE UK!

calm down !!!{:5_129:}

some ppl get wed in the UK with their UK partner may still need to go back to home country and apply there
just reminding you to check whether you could switch category without leaving the country
since you never tell wt VISA exactly you are currently holding, we (all those reply yr thread) are trying to help

C H I L L

You may be allowed to switch into the category of partner if you are currently in the UK in a different immigration category.
You will not be allowed to switch if you are in the UK:

• as a visitor;
  • with permission to stay that was given for a period of less than 6 months (unless that leave was as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner)
    on temporary admission; or
  • in breach of the Immigration Rules (a period of overstaying of less than 28 days will not be taken into account).

ok ,i will phone UKBA and find out it . thanks a lot !

b]回复 nana20121115 [/b]

最後確定是

College of Excellence

Standford House,
Oldfield Lane North,
Greenford
Middlesex
UB6 0AL

Tel:0208 575 5145

当天拿证