元月更新(P41七个月照片)奶油色金毛小Popeye的成长记录〜〜

You should not suggest not to give access the dogs for water after 8pm even the owner want to keep the potty training nice and tidy.
It is ridiculous to me to hear that no water access after 8. Drink or not drink is the dogs’ rights, you don’t have the rights

Not just the adult one, do aware of others =)
don’t worry too much for socialization at this time, in a month time you will need to take it out as much as you can.
quick tip. In the hotter days, try to break down trips into shorter time, so they don’t get bake

冷静哈,格格爹也就是给lz一个选择,毕竟新手妈妈来问半夜上厕所的困扰嘛〜〜〜
大家都是好意。
别太较真儿就行了。

妈呀,要是大狗我想都不敢想啊,养小狗就是因为我不怕他,嘿嘿。大狗我怕打不过

ha ha ha ha ha:cn13:
I believe every owner would come across with the nightmare of potty training in somehow.
Personally speaking, can’t stand those no to provide water to puppy especially in the hotter days. That’s why I am so freak out when someone suggests that

都互相理解一下就行了{:5_137:} 大家都是为了狗狗好〜〜〜

这个就是问题关键了

我给小翔买的滴耳液 ,pets at home的 还有训练NNBB的喷雾 ,好像比较好训一些吧 。耳朵可以用专门狗狗擦耳朵的湿巾和擦身体的 ,还有眼睛的 。这些pets at home都有。

keep a dog or be kept is dogs right also not human being’s right~!

嗯。。。晚上睡不睡笼子不是你的权利,是狗狗的权利~!

你没有权利让狗狗睡笼子哈哈~!

这个不是我说的哦,是另外一位朋友说的。我知是举一反三而已~!

:cn14:
Totally abuse the original meaning.

To do the crate training has numbers of reason. As a dog owner I bet you know these, don’t you? So don’t misuse the “rights”
In term of animal welfare, they have the rights to have clean water and have access to it, don’t you agree? So why do you want to limit it especially in the hotter days? And, as new dog/puppy owners should expect the potty training which is quite a nightmare, shouldn’t they?

哎,毕竟每个主人有自己的养法,让狗狗习惯睡笼子把笼子当窝也不是不可以的事情,咱们尽量把正确的理念宣传到,言辞上就不要太较真儿了吧。
知道你是个行家,但是毕竟lz是新手家长,咱们也不能太严格是不是啊?慢慢来吧,另外一个会员也算好意,说的也都有道理,咱们都是基于爱动物,就别因此伤和气哈〜〜〜

我姐家的哈士奇就是养坏了,家里一没人就自己上桌子吃饭,每次都把盘子舔的超级干净,武力解决也没有用,人类的食物诱惑力太大,尤其是饺子简直是她的最爱!

格格爹属于比较专业一些的训犬家长,可能在一些观念上和普通养宠家长有一些不同,不过大家绝对都是爱动物的,能不能别再继续较真儿了阿?不管什么道理,只要能很好地解决了lz的求助,就都是好方法,是不是?
天地提供平台给家长们求助讨论,而不推崇较真抬杠,平心静气地交换养宠心得,别在个别字眼儿上太认真了〜〜〜

感觉耳朵不用经常清洁吧,定期就行,还有尿完大玩就擦不一定好呢。原来有个朋友的小狗经常被擦PP就脱肛了。

格格爹属于比较专业一些的训犬家长:cn01:
And I understand where are you coming from. :cn11:

耳朵不需要总擦,会造成敏感性的耳朵,定期清理就可以了
fleat spot on现在不需要用,这个是在发现flea的时候点在flea上的。vet的说的没错,bot martin的基本没有什么用处,如果真的出现了flea,还是要用frontline的才管用,而且flea除起来很困难,真的出现了flea要好几轮才能彻底杀死,现在不需要太担心了。
你说的没错,缩小活动范围是训练狗狗大小便的良方,把家里面的小块地毯可以先撤掉。主要要抓住饭后,睡醒后这些关键时刻,一般都是狗狗喜欢NNBB的时刻

{:5_134:} 你能打中文嘛〜〜〜
不过没明白你啥意思〜〜〜
我的意思是,格格爹属于训练工作犬的家长类型,所以更加严格一些〜〜〜

哦。。。。那就不回了~!

呵呵。。。。