tiffin girls 一 A Level 学医,报考的大学。

时间表:

Cambridge University
Date: 12/10/18 Acknowledgement
Date: 26/11/18 Invite to interview
Date: 11/12/18 Interview
Date: 14/01/19 Offer! (UCAS confirmed 16/01/19)

UCL
Date: 13/10/18 Acknowledgement
Date: 26/02/19 Invite to interview
Date: 12/03/19 Interview
Date: 27/03/19 Offer!(最晚

King’s College London
Date: 14/11/18 Invite to interview
Date: 28/11/18 Interview
Date: 18/12/18: Offer!(最早

Glasgow University
Date: 23/11/18 Invite to interview
Date: 13/12/18 Interview
Date: 07/02/19 Offer!

5月1日前要选好最后的两个学校:

Firm(第一选择)Cambridge University AAA

Insurance(第二选择) UCL A*AA

宝剑锋从磨砺出
梅花香自苦寒来

家里小的学校开始教钢琴课,昨天电钢送到,
然后,就被大的霸占了。 {:5_138:}

可怕的是,感觉像在钻研,歌曲五线谱上写满了各种标记,双手都用上了,黑键也能点到,不像是图新鲜瞎玩。马上要考试了,让人担心。 {:5_134:}

Anyway, 不管怎样,家里终于有了琴声飞扬。 {:5_137:}

你们家女儿有福了。 {:5_137:}

Exclusive: Theresa May to become next Cambridge vice-chancellor after stepping down as PM

https://www.varsity.co.uk/news/17375

Cambridge has today announced that Prime Minister Theresa May is set to succeed Stephen Toope as the University’s next vice-chancellor, after she told Conservative party leaders earlier this week that she would step down as prime minister before the next phase of Brexit negotiations.

Theresa May studied Geography at St Hugh’s College, Oxford, but will now take the helm of Britain’s second-oldest university. Local wheat farmers are expected to explore heightened security measures in advance of her arrival in Cambridge.

The reasons behind Toope’s sudden resignation remain unclear, although a high-ranking University official, speaking anonymously to Varsity, speculated that the Canadian scholar was simply “bored of talking about divestment”.

。。。。。。
{:5_142:}

小孩Primary school和Secondary School的情况。

以前这个中学是近2000名, 2017年排名窜升到1000名,然后2018年500多名。

今天Cambridge和Oxford的boat race,剑桥男女都赢了。 {:5_134:}

下午看了BBC 的直播,20多万人在现场,好几个奥运金牌得主当嘉宾,
剑桥男队2号位是46 岁的前奥运冠军。

活动历史悠久场面盛大,这两所名校一出手就是不同凡响。

我故意跟小孩说,看你们学校男女队都赢了。
她不动声色漂了一眼电视,嘴里只是哼了一下。
我知道这话不好接,因为还没有正式入校嘛。哈哈:D

Easter假期第一天,下班回来问她,今天学得还好吧?答曰,很好。
回头给我发了今天的学习成果,花了宝贵的三个小时,对照着画了这么个东东。 。。 {:5_129:}

请教龙哥。
除了看书做Past Paper,来备考A Level,还可以做些什么呢,比如还有没有什么题库之类的?

小孩说,不需要其他的,昨天在家闭门做了5套Past Paper,感觉Past Paper不够用。

Easter放假期间,帝国理工有A Level的辅导班,她也不愿意去,说没用。 {:5_129:}

就做past papers就行了。

过了复活节以后就快开始考试了,复活节放松放松,樱花开的正盛,一家人周末去“花见”吧。 {:5_137:}

风景如画。
这是哪里啊。

“花见”
难道是那里? {:5_137:}

花见(はなみ,Hanami)是日本的一种民间习俗, 意思即“赏(樱)花”。

这个是格林威治公园,这几天开的非常茂盛,应该还能持续一个星期,不过不建议去那里,因为人太多,每天到那拍照发Instagram的实在太多了。

你们家附近的公园应该也有樱花的,其实日本人赏的不是这种粉色的而是白色带粉的那种。如果对Hanami Festival有兴趣,搜索Brogdale Collections,Kent。

龙哥博学多闻,受教了。
她那三门六月初开考,跨三周,考九场。
假期这段时间,边备考边照看妹妹,没怎么出门。
接下来四天假,带她们出去转转,劳逸结合,一张一驰。
谢谢龙哥。

谢谢版主,标题套红
红红火火,金榜题名。 {:5_142:}

发今天游乐图片一张。
大考在即,波澜不惊。

又一天,来点色彩。
一如既往该玩就玩。

{:5_137:} {:5_137:} {:5_137:}

君子兰开花了,喜事将至! {:5_142:}

真替小孩高兴,有这样不一般的经历。
伟大的学校,永难忘怀的一段记忆。
中学学习生涯的最后一天!
The end of this week has also signified an end of an era for some of our students: today was Year 13’s last day in school before they start study leave and their exams. I have really had the sense that the students have been making the most of their last few days in school. Every day has seen a different theme for their fancy dress, with some highly creative, at times witty and at times beautiful outfits. Students were also busy putting the final touches to their form leavers’ videos, which they shared in their final assembly today, which also featured the traditional bouncy castle, a lot of food, a lot of memories and a lot of tears! The students have contributed so much to the school over the last seven years, have formed what I hope will be life-long friendships, and have made the most of all the opportunities offered to them. In their leavers’ assembly, Mr Hares read out a School Birthday message (of 139 characters) written by Eloise Mathews, which I hope captures something of how our Year 13s have felt about the school: “Thank you TGS for instilling courage and determination in each and every girl, and for showing us that when we come together we’re unstoppable. Don’t doubt your potential!”

On a personal note, I have really enjoyed getting to know many of Year 13 over the last few years. I would like to wish all of them the very best of luck for their exams and I look forward to seeing them on results day in the summer to celebrate their success.

Have a nice weekend,

Deputy Headteacher