cider偶只喝magners的。。。awesome。。。 :cn07: :cn07:

white wine里怎莫没有 Sauvignon Blanc滴? 2004 new zealand is the best :cn07: :cn07:

偶喜欢的酒LZ都不写,伤心中。。。 :cn03:

喜欢香槟

VERY NICE AND HELPFUL!~

THANX ALOT!!!!!!~

good :cn02:

你是不是 做过waiter 啊。对这个这么了解 :cn12: :cn12: :cn12: :cn12:

hey very nice list, just wanted 2 add a few more things, thought it would be helpful…

Pimms is very nice with lemonade if you hav it in the summer. have a house party n mix a big jug with lots of apples, lime and mint, stir in the lemonade and some ice and serve…

when it coms to beer, apart from lager, there is somth u can only get in England called BITTER, which is less fizzy and a bit darker than normal lager. pubs normally serves fewer make of them, one is IPA, which is excellent.

Best cider to drink in the hot summer is Magnes, which you have ice in it (unlike normal beer). and pear cider is also very popular nowdays, Lily Allen loves it so i guess ladies are alright to drink them too!

AND most importantly, you didn’t mention Champaign! how can ladies have a proper nite out without champaign! cheap champaigns you can get around £10 a bottle and my favourite is Asti (which you can get for as cheap as £4.99 a bottle in Tesco), which is sweeter and Cava is also nice, not as sweet tho. in the summer champaign can be mixed with orange juice to start a great party for the ladies!

you also mentioned wine and I thought i would like to add that Rose/pink is sort of in between white and red (which should be served chilled) and it’s great cuz many find that red leaves u nasty marks around the lips after you drink it and if you get the wrong white wine, they can also be hard to swallow. but pink is really easy-going.

summer is comin so let the drinking begin! lol

hujian000384于2007-04-07写道:

你是不是 做过waiter 啊。对这个这么了解 :cn12: :cn12: :cn12: :cn12:

:cn14: :cn14: :cn14: :cn14:

PAIGE HONEY 我好像从来没顶过这贴的说~

晚了几年哈?~没关系偶来啦~!!!

Am really into a martini based drink~

you stick some pommagranate juice in the freezer to make some cubes~

then zest some lemons and limes~

add about 3cubes to a martini glass of sweet martini (dry is not really nice)~

then add the lemon zest

amazing~~~

especially for the summer~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

discovered a drink the other day~

anybody know what this parfait amour is? a wine? spirit?

Twighlight (the one in the pic)

2/3oz. Parfait Amour

4/3oz. Dry Vermouth

2teaspoonful Lemon Juice

1dash Orange Bitters

Shake well and strain into cocktail glass.

Serve with a cherry.

[ 编辑 angelavecwings 在 07-04-14 04:17 ]

存下了,有时间就看看,应该很有用的吧,嘿嘿,谢谢哦。 :cn06: :cn15:

有用有用!

感激不尽!

:cn09:

en. I often point to one bottle or the name on the board. hehe

victoria bitter :cn08:

wasai…帮你顶一个

:polite: :polite: :polite:

非常有用,感谢!在餐厅工作,一定要熟悉这些的,找了好久,好齐全,解释得也很详细 :cn03:

ps:前几天刚去revolution喝了shots,8错8错 :cn07:

thank you, very useful

very helpful, is there any other Martini type? I remembered last time I ordered Martini in a bar, the bar tender said 3 types and asked me which one(which I don’t really understand)