[原创]今天我有几句中国话要说!★品茗斋★

fandango1982于2006-09-06写道:

Poisonous于2005-10-10写道:

bug jj comes in and saves the day… :cn03: :cn03: :cn03: hugging her with passion… :cn09: :cn09:

u really should think about a resignation

nah we need her, shes like amazing at medicine related, and ppl care their health most

同意

“动脑筋”!

up up

好东西大家分享~

I have never post anything properly in Salon. Despite being an water canon and scarstic member, I also made my own life miserable. A deep apology from me, and hopefully I can make contribution for Salon. Thanks again for Zhjluster’s post.
[ 编辑 Marsbar 在 06-11-25 04:49 ]

lightningraider于2006-09-06写道:

nah we need her, shes like amazing at medicine related, and ppl care their health most

haahhahahaha…

Your reply tried to be smart but I think it gets a negative effect.

We need Poisonous Darling because she deserves everything from us.

She’s amazing at all time. :cn08:

Marsbar于2006-11-25写道:

I have never post anything properly in Salon. Despite being an water canon and scarstic member, I also made my own life miserable. A deep apology from me, and hopefully I can make contribution for Salon. Thanks again for Zhjluster’s post.

[ 编辑 Marsbar 在 06-11-25 04:49 ]

Your modesty is always appreciated from here.

You’ve done a lot at least in the sarcastic aspect…You know to relax the tense atmosphere sometime… :sunglasses:

:cn08: Ding

EV于2006-11-25写道:

Your modesty is always appreciated from here.

You’ve done a lot at least in the sarcastic aspect…You know to relax the tense atmosphere sometime… :sunglasses:

Haha, am I really??? EV, thanks for being so kind to me.

I’m new here. So pleased to find this place. I believe I can learn a lot from you guys.

Wish this module could be better day by day.

同意楼主!~

:lol:

已閱, 版主辛苦了

:slight_smile:

好帖子.

:cn09: 帅呆了…

DING~~~~

反省中… :cn03:

好帖,支持 :cn02:

新來報到的,覺得樓主的話非常有道理

希望與大家共勉

看完帖子为什么就一定要人回帖呢?难道人家不能放在心里感触吗?如果真像雷锋那样,做了那么多好事,他也没有自我标榜一番!言词里面的不求回报,高风亮节,只反衬内心的不甘!

群众的眼睛是雪亮的,历史也不会忘记有卓越贡献的人.

真的是好贴,别人有心情顶就一定会顶,是绝对不会是在帖子里面咄咄逼人逼着出来的!

支持~~~~

顶了.``` :cn07: