快快来听刘强东的英文…….and she cleaned my body…….

人性分析大师

你要不会说中国就别在这里混了,装什么逼

this girl is just a fucking bitch and what the fuck you gonna do with her then?she needs only the fucking money anyway ,understand ?who care s about to have the job in USA,以后中文给你老子好好练练再来说话,你湾湾还是香港佬?

别吵架有话好好说:+1:

1赞

this bitch has been paid to trap him,understand?,come to your Papa and talking the same bolics and I will slap your fucking face

this bitch has been paid to trap him,understand?,come to your Papa and talking the same bolics and I will slap your fucking face, this bitch anyway could be paid millions to trap the guy and damage his reputation,so please shut your mouth up,my man

看身形确实比奶茶辣,奶茶皮肤和脸还行,身材不太够哎

1赞

绝对的闷骚辣,一身朴素黑还很凹凸,头发也是黑长直媚的那种。强东哥喜欢的类型。

强哥在这个圈里到底是名气多大,直接按照他的标准给下套儿,看来那天化什么妆穿什么衣服这样样都踩在点上。得罪了强哥不知道这女孩现在还好吗?国内的家人会不会受牵连?

1赞

肯定不是刚认识的吧,两个人在喝酒时坐一起。是老相好。

我就说一句,他怎么都喜欢同一个类型的。。。 :rofl:

1赞

No, she is not a bitch. She has a education better than most china girls today. How she come to USA without TOEFL? just like every one in this forum has a IETLS over 6. She has a family suporting her along her way to become her today.
One possibliy is that girl is a begger, sleeping on the street all day, like a homeless person. But one day , someone saved her, and gave her a task. But do u think Chinese homeless person can pass TOEFL? Underprivilidged people dont even have English education! We can know a persons class from one’s english level, this fit to most people in China today.

全部茶茶的,奶奶的,闷闷的,骚骚的:joy::joy::joy:

如果这个女的不是,那你就是:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

多说几句吗:+1::cow:

哎就让他说吧,怪好笑的。

大家不要吵呀和气生财~~

No, she is not a bitch. She has a education better than most china girls today​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:,这尼玛初中生英语都比你好

人家强哥就喜欢文化程度高的闷骚的婊子不可以?,估计进了房间女的动作不要太熟练:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:,所以郁闷的是刘强东,结果强东再一看她脸还做过手术心里想想还亏了,这种女的经常社交,正常女生那么熟练开什么玩笑

会英文就一定是有文化吗?