化妆初学者的小楼A

hahaha… actually no… i read chinese much faster than english, as i start to read chinese novel when i was a chlid, just that i dont know how to write or type. (or even speak @.@)

it is not that difficult to choose 12 item from EDM, just the opportunity cost that i concern… (accounting modules in mind atm) as there’s so many other things i want to buy too…

btw, i heard that costal scents palette are made in china, so the ones from ebay hk are much cheaper, yet they are the same. that’s what i have heard… so i think in that case i think i will either wait until i go to my grands place in the state, so can order locally or order the ones on ebay… sigh… but thanks for telling the name of the ebayer that you heard too, so more ways to compare the price…kaka…(as on tight budget… waiting for sleek to be 3for2 @ superdrugs too)

they only sell on their website… and the brushes are really good too

不是。。我ebay上淘的~
hq不打折还买的话不符合我平价的精神啊~~~{:5_141:}
6色盘最想要的是Douceurs de paris 和 Modern Love ~~~官网已经没了。。。不知道店里还有的卖不。。
Day and Night那个还在纠结中。。。

没收TOKYO, 觉得颜色太淡了。。不适合我。。。

来支持一下MM的贴子
我们这的boots木有2face 也木有UD :cn03:

谢谢mm 那我好好研究研究呵呵

谢谢mm 我好好看看 争取一次网购解决 呵呵

mm, remember to enter their free gift code which you can find on their web site. also, remember to choose a free sample kit too…

谢谢! :)
我跟你肤色差不多估计黑一点 YouTube红人xteeener也说自己用golden beige所以俺也应该合适的
哈哈

什么时候有3for2啊?我也想试试sleek的眼影盘

mm看来也只能网购咯
其实看到别人说好都会想要的
elf的平头刷也很多人说好
还有美国costco出的kirkland那套便宜好用的刷子
唉 深有体会哎
这个被种草是会不断的555

MM,你可以在boots 网站里面定购啊。还可以送货呢

哈 能看懂就好
不客气:)
一起等342吧
网站可以时不时看一眼

短我一下seller吧 谢谢:)

谢谢mm
呀 小可怜只能网购啦

不知道哎 不过彩妆嘛 不着急
发现了大家互相通知一下好了 哈哈

女人你又忽然出现了 how r u my darling?? XD

:cn11: 依我的技术,还是不好意思发妆容D。。不过确实有想过做一下我的cosmetics 分享…因为自己真的很多NARS, MAC, barryM, UD, Inglot 和限量的东东。。但是平常上班。。基本回家后就特懒 (但是还是不忘看你的贴哦)。。看看这周末我还是拍拍我的cosmetics的照片吧

感动T T mm 哪里有inglot的东西呀
昨天看到说他们刷子了
要是你准备发来看看俺一定大力支持:p

我想你了,就来看你啦。我今天在ebay买了sleek的东西。等收货。。。最近用钱厉害。

你觉得 dior的mascala好还是ysl好。都不知道买哪个。