10年永居寄签批准时间统计

当然是10年纪录的。要是说护照上的我还有将近1年的gap呢!

我隐约记得是签证处装修,让我再来。那是2002年的事,在格拉斯哥的PEO。当时面前是免费的,也不用预约。我的同学也是过期12天签的。但他记不住为什么。所以我就确认当时应该是装修之类的。我就在covering letter解释了。
原文:

“When checking my lawful leave throughout my time in the UK, you may find there are 2 ‘gaps’. I would like to take this opportunity to explain these gaps.

For the first gap, my visa expired on 31 Oct 2002, the date you received my visa renewal application was on 12 Nov 2002. I had attended the PEO in Glasgow on the 24 Oct 2002 to renew my visa in person. However, the site was carrying out refurbishment work and was not open to the public. I was told by one of the staff that I need to come back on 12 Nov 2002 when the office was due to re-open. Therefore, I followed her instruction, came back on the 12th and successfully got my visa renewed. Please feel free to confirm Glasgow PEO’s work log for that period you will find that the office did not take any visa applications over this period. Please note that at that time, no appointment was required at Glasgow PEO for visa applications in person, and the visa application fee was not yet introduced.

For the second gap, my visa expired on 31 Oct 2004, the date you received my visa renewal application was on 02 Nov 2004. At that time, the University of XXX was my representative for dealing with the visa application. I submitted my visa application form together with the other essential documents to the officer at university on 27 Oct 2004. However, my application was received by Home Office on 02 Nov 2004. I believed that my representative – the University could have handled my visa application in time, but still there is a ‘gap’ created which was out of my control once I gave my application paper work to the third party.

I would like to emphasise that I DID NOT intentionally break my lawful residence at any point. I am a very responsible person who always follows the laws, regulations and rules and have never broken them. "

是呀,要办就赶快办。我老婆正办2年签呢。
等到秋天再办,还要考英语,虽然不难,但是麻烦。费时间金钱。抓紧时间吧。

今天把申请10年的表格寄去了,希望快点有好消息啊
本人99年10月来英国,应该去年就可以申请,但是因为现在是商业移民,所以一直要去别的国家。在网上看到等待时间太长,就一直没办理。最近好像效率提到了,就试一下。
送的材料不多,附带了自己公司所在地址房东的证明信,自己的COVER LETTER,就是说明自己需要护照去其他国家做生意等。还有自己所购房屋的DEED。希望有用~~~

非常感谢如此详尽的回答~~~~:cn08: 对我们这些日后申请的童鞋很有借鉴价值~~~~
祝心想事成,天天开心!!

谢谢你的答复, 那我老婆是不是要在我拿到PR的后才申请PR的配偶visa 呢?(这个问题可能有点明知故问,但还是想确认一下,请见谅。)

弱弱的问问, cover letter 是必要的吗? 我10年没有gap, 出境时间也没有超过540天。

我也想问如果一方拿到PR,那么另一方的DEPENDENT是马上失效还是有个时限的?比如多少时间内必须要重新申请,不然就是非法居留之类的?
如果拿DEPENDENT的人回国了,但是正好一方在他回国期间拿到PR,那另一方入境会有问题吗?还是必须要在国内重新申请才能过来呢?
麻烦版主解答一下,谢谢!!

我诚心的来粘粘喜 ~~~~
万能的苹果保佑我尽快拿到PR 吧

16/07/2010 把材料邮寄出去,今天19/07/2010在网上查到已经顺利邮寄到了~~
还没有收到OFFICE 的确认信

保佑拿到PR 我吧~~~~

乍一看还以为签下来了呢~~~
替你祈祷哈~~~~~

我也乍一看以为你签证下来了
不管怎么样祝福你 早点拿到

同问!

:cn08: 果然是吧,真会晃点我们!

希望lz能统计下都是哪签发的,感觉很快签出来的都是livepool的。。不知道sheffield的速度如何。。

邮签,可以自己选去哪里签证么?选签发地?

问同!!!

我觉得这个不大可能.应该都是由一个地方转发到不同地方的.这样相对来说比较公平.不然谁都选利物浦了,呵呵

不可以,都是HO统一调配的

这个没有统计资料,大家很少写
另外,你没有办法选择让那个OFFICE审理你的材料, 所以统计也没有用的

对,一定要你先拿到PR,她才可以转签证

重新入境是没有问题的,只要她签证还在有效期.

另外,你如果是工签或TIER 1可以尝试把她加到申请表上一起申请永居(10年的不可以)

借宝地问问,我的签证是一次性的5年工签,在国内丢过护照,去广州补了个入境签证进英国,然后在英国又补了VISA,这算不算什么GAP,或者断档,对我未来5年工签转PR有影响么?