小楼B座: Candy‘s MAC UNE MO'C P492 十八楼 妆 HAUL 试色 对比 化妆包 P496

看来 我还需要时间。。。呵呵。。。

这个过程很孤独,只能靠自己的力量。

穿越黑暗,就是光明,哈哈

恩。。。恩。。。
我现在 努力把自己目光集中在学习 化妆品和减肥上。。。嘿嘿。。。
恩。。。恩。。。
亲爱的。。。我去吃饭了。。。 回来聊哦。。。

o… but then, how ppl like that one with jam? coz of with red bean paste!!
btw, i m on chapter 5 of my guide… so tired already… bt i want to write it up so that i can dive hard for late april and may as i m going to cornwall right the wk before my exams!

btw, mm, do u know any products good in the organic pharmacy? coz i heard of this company but not sure is there any good though…

哈哈哈 说的没错啊
希望bon赶紧-走出黑暗投向光明 ^^

我也觉得!爱豆沙包!
去cornwall for holiday么
多拍点照片! ^^

如果没记错的话 版主lulu最早有过介绍的
很多jm一定也用过 我没有用过
除了看到说买回去东西好像变质了 其他没留意到negative comments
你可以去lulu的帖子里找一下 :)

55… my fd who ran away from home lives there nowadays, just go there and make sure he is okay. as he just broke with his partner, apparently they lived together before they broke…

o… well, then i may just remind myself to do some wk on organic pharmacy later on then… lol

aw soz for him hope they r all ok
don’t get too worried there r not much u can do u know
things will get better

yip I know there s another brand called organic sth
I own a night cream it’s quite all right
rich buttery cream but once u put on face n rab in
for less than 2mins your skin will absorb it all
the texture is very similar to nyr’s creams

the one u asked is more a highend brand
the only highend brand I tried for skin cares is Dior
I’m needing a anti-wrinkle product : ( but Dior capture is too rich for me to use now 555

i see… i just typing up my guide, so that’s y i thought of that organic pharmacy thing…
and just that since he is finally moving to uni after ran away from home 4yrs ago, so he will be leaving cornwall, just go to visit him for his ‘last’ summer there. lol
for anti-wrinkle, mine isn’t that serious, if i remember to control the hydration of my skin, so i only put on mosturising cream and cover with an extra layer of home made lavander oil mixture or vitamin e oil, so that the water won’t evaporate away.

哦 晓得啦

那还蛮好嘛 我每次跟别人说stay in school 就觉得好笑

我本身不爱喝水 只喝diet coke 几乎一口water都不喝
我估计我严重缺水 不过实在不爱喝 也不爱水果或vege
不过真的是有wrinkles出来了

er… drink less diet coke if you can… coz it is quite addicitve. i used to drink diet coke since age 10, but the sweetner inside is no good at all. it’s bit difficult if you dont like drinking even juice, how about soup? soup is good as well.
also i put on the oil burner at night sometimes, it adjust the humidity of the room and essential oil is always good for you. lol and i dont turn on the heater high up even it’s snowing outside, save energy bill and my skin. +, put on washable mask or even vaseline during shower, it helps if it’s not v. bad.

btw, no 7 beauty serum and Arden Sheer White Pure Intensive Capsule are good too, from the few serum that i am using at the mo on top of the oil that i put on.

thx I’ll tho it’s really hard not to drink d.cokes I’m addicted to it already it also seems like I get used to drink it n forget about there r other options…Iv never liked drinking water since I could remember apart from d.cokes milk is the liquid I drink most lol
soup is fine…don’t love it neither hate it - -! Even when I cook instant noodles I put little water in it just put right enough to boil it haha
I had weird fear about drinking water all my close friends know that so everytime when they c me drinking mineral waters they r like super surprised lmao!
But afterall I’m workin on it haha I bought a blender to force myself eatin more fruits n drinking more juices : ) yeah ^^

我超爱喝水!水肿胖子= =

my bf always cooks soup at home. like tomato & chorizo, leeks & potato, or something like that. do u want the recipes? i can type them up if you want. lol
i used to hate water as well when i was living in hk, as i hate boiled water and water in hk smells strongly of chlorine. i only drink a hell of here as the water here is sweeter, though water in london taste no good compare with the rest of the country. i went to my aunt’s place near cardiff, the trap water was crystal clear and i was stunned. lol

我今天喝那个草莓味道粉啦,我用水冲的,好喝啊,用水冲还带奶味……

爱喝水好哇 对身体也好
我…刚喝了几口水 T T 因为昨天跟今天眼睁睁看着D COKE都没忍住了没买 …

打字就太多了 谢谢 哈哈 我手机上之前下载了个APP 就叫ALLRECIPESUK lol 有做各种东西的recipes (altho i never tried XD)
苏格兰这里的水也很crystal clear的 哈哈哈 不要说HK了中国很多地方的TAP WATER也是有很多混浊物的 不过貌似有很多矿物…?不确定哇
哦 对了SOUP啊 我买了TIN的 还有那种用BOILED WATER一冲就可以喝的 XDDDD
我考虑下这礼拜炖鸡汤喝下…应该简单哦 扔鸡下去 然后切点萝卜 然后就往死里炖 lol

多添一格 更新