轩轩妈妈帮轩轩的房间改头换面了。p.99...

谢谢拉。。我后来才看到轩轩的新照片。感觉他长大了好多呀。
我还没有去见midwife呢,不过自我感觉还不错,还没有什么很大的反映,也没有恶心想吐。
希望我没有想吐就好拉。。。就不会那么辛苦。那你放你儿子去幼儿园了吗???
我妈妈已经帮我想好了中文名字了,我也觉得还不错。。。。

你儿子的生日PARTY怎么办的有点像小婚礼阿,好用心的妈妈哦,租了个小厅办的吗? 名卡都是你自己弄得吧

yes, i planned and made everything. except for the balloons.
haha…1st birthday is alwasy important. and that gives me another excuse to party!!!:cn02: i love parties!
thank you! i rented a community room inside an indoor swimming facility. it’s brand new and big, what 's how i like it!

if your mom didn’t have morning sickness, you probably won’t have it either. someone told me that before.
i don’t know if it’s true or not.
good luck with everything!

hahaha thanks honey.
hope you and xuan xuan all good.
yeah my mum hasn’t got morning sickness.:cn08:

i had very severe morning sickness, everyday was like a torture to me. :frowning:
let’s jsut hope everything goes well with your pregnancy and we’ll get to see a healthy baby soon!
love you

Super cute!

谢谢!!!:cn08:

帅哥妈妈好呀,宝宝可爱,妈妈漂亮,爸爸潇洒,看着一家人好幸福哦。
我好像记得mm是上海的吧,你上次带儿子回国,是到上海的吗?我有些问题想麻烦请教一下下。

car seat 和 stroller (可以折叠的那种)都可以带上飞机吗?我记得mm好像是给宝宝买了座位的。如果我买了座位,还可以和空姐要宝宝的摇篮吗?

宝宝吃喝拉撒玩的东西都可以带上飞机,没有重量限制吗?

你回来的时候,一个人带宝宝,是不是特别辛苦,有什么好的建议吗?

问题有些多,真不好意思:$

i’m sorry, i’m at work now so i can only type English.
yes, i purchased a seat for Xuan Xuan when we went back to China from Canada. I couldn’t ask for a bassinet because our seats were not in the front row where you have extra space for it. so when i asked for it, they said no.
But i have no idea how everything works in UK. maybe you can reserve the front row seats when you purchase the tickets, that way you know for sure that you can have a bessinet. but there’s restriction for your baby’s weight, i think if your baby weighs more than 25lbs, you’re not allowed to use a bassinet. if you can’t book the front row seats, you have to take the car seat with you if your baby can’t sit up by himself/herself. the airline specially told me that.
there’s no restriction for food or formula. as long as you tell them they are for the baby when you go through security. they won’t stop you.
try to take a light-weight umbrella(foldable) stroller. that’s your best bet.
you can take any food you need for the baby. i took some powder formula, some books and a blanket. but Xuan Xuan just slept through the whole trip. so i had it pretty easy! :slight_smile:
any other question, feel free to ask.

thank you so much!

幸福的一家子!迟到的祝福,生日快乐!

轩轩预祝外婆生日快乐!!!

好可爱啊!outfit是不是gap家的?

哈哈。。。好多人问我这个问题啊!!!是的,他们正好减价。。。:cn09:
被你们看出来了。。。

我也看到gap这个衣服了呵呵可爱

好吧!我们帮他家做个广告吧!这次免费,下次找他们要钱去!:cn15:

哈哈又更新了啊。。来看看。
穿粉色也很可爱~~不过估计我老公不会给我们儿子买粉色,因为他老说粉色gay。哈哈。

like my husband says all the time, “it’s not pink, it’s salmon!” haha…

n久没有上照片了。。。更新一个吧!

483181_10150909812556748_1042581936_a.jpg

552550_10150934299071748_449739361_a.jpg

居然沙发了,不知不觉小帅哥都长那么大了{:5_143:}