Brand new apartment rooms in Stratford - 3 with different prices

Thanks for viewing!
This is a brand new 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 3 balconies apartment in Stratford. 10-15 mins walk from Startford station. I am aiming to get the keys during 21-28 Apr, and will then get the furniture ASAP.
Please note that the pics are from the show flat, so the furniture will be different, but the flat itself is exactly the same. The views will be same as well.
Including all bills with unlimited fast-speed broad band internet.
3 rooms available. I will also live there, and will simply take the room no one want:1) Master bedroom, with own shower + balcony. 1100 pcm. I actually forgot to take pic of it in the show flat, but it is even bigger than the second bedroom shown here :)2) Second bedroom, shared bathroom with third bedroom. 800 pcm3) The third (smallest) room, shared bathroom with second bedroom. As per the pic there is a pillar in it. 500pcmOne month’s rent as deposit please.
I am from Hong Kong and working in a bank as accountant. Would prefer my flatmates also work in the financial industry (so we can talk about how boring our jobs are), but as long as you working full time is fine. The flat is in an excellent location to cycle to both Canary Wharf and the City, both within 30 mins. The site include free bicycle parking.
I also have a car park on site, and happy to rent it out with additional cost.
The site has Concierge, gym, roof-top garden, and a relatively big Tesco Metro 100 m away. Westfield is 15 mins walk away.
Absolutely no smoker, or anyone that takes drug please.
Please register your interest (which room you fancy, a bit about yourself) by messaging me through this site. Feel free to call me for any questions as well.My mobile is 07858894106. I can speak Mandarin and Cantonese.Look forward hearing from you!Ken