building control 回覆意思是什么 ???

大家好,
刚跟building control申请了说我的想要把Master bedroom分成两个Bedroom . 他们这样的回覆知道是什么意思吗? {:5_145:} 我的是Terraced house.

Confirmation is required that the proposed alterations are necessary and for the sole use of the registered disabled occupier. Please provide a copy of any correspondence from the Occupational Health Visitor that confirms these works are required.

给残疾人用的,要你提供医生证明,需要这种改建

在自家房子里加stud wall要council批准吗? 好像不需要啊

有可能council闹乌龙 {:5_137:}

我家可没有残疾人士哦 . Hahaha …
我之前不知道不需要通知council,所以跟council说了一声。因为我加了多一个门口和一道墙壁.

谢谢大家 {:5_142:}
刚收到council的回信说他们没有收到我的回答。 14天内没回便算我cancel .

PROPOSAL: Build and Internal Wall And Door To Separate Rooms

I do not appear to have received a reply to my previous letter with regards to your invalid

application in connection with the above proposal under the Building Regulations.

I can confirm that your application is invalid for the following reasons:

1. Confirmation is required that the proposed alterations are necessary and for the sole use of the registered disabled occupier. Please provide a copy of any correspondence from the Occupational Health Visitor that confirms these works are required.

Please arrange to send the additional information as soon as possible. If I do not hear from you within 14 days, I shall presume you are not proceeding with your application and shall close the case file. Any works that are undertaken prior to your application being formally deposited will be treated as unauthorised works.

干吗不打电话过去?

估计是你填表的时候勾错了地方。

之前发了电邮但他们没回.
现在墙壁和门已经做好了.所以我就不回了当未事发生就好了… {:5_136:}

估计是council把别人的信送给你了