入籍推荐人Engineer with professional qualifications的问题

有没有朋友知道怎样算Engineer with professional qualifications?我有朋友,在公司里当software developer,大学毕业证书是software engineer的,这个算不算?多谢大家

我的推荐人也是工程师-电力的。他特地查找了自己的职业证书。这个好像和毕业证不是一回事。

需要职业证书的,毕业证应该不行!

你也在啊,我的入籍信还没收到呢,好郁闷啊。。。你办理的如何了

http://www.immigrationboards.com/british-citizenship/referees-list-of-acceptable-professional-no-software-relate-t83814.html
这个网页上有点说明,希望帮到你

Referees:List of acceptable professional,No software relate?
Postby Gob00st » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Hi ,
Sorry if this is a obvious question but I didn’t manage to find anything useful regarding this through forum search or even google.

Basically one of my friend is about to get into citizenship and he said he requires two professionals referees to be able to get the citizenship.

The question is about who can be qualified as these kind of referee?

It’s according to the list below:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec … iew=Binary

The things this list baffles as I am a software programmer but it seems not included in this list.

The only thing I can remotely found related with software programmer is -Engineer (with professional qualifications) .

But I don’t really have a professional qualification, but I do have a bachelors & a master’s degree obtained in UK in computer science. But I am not sure if a couple of academic degrees are deemed as professional qualifications…

Can anyone shed a bit light on this please? Could a professional software programmer can be a referee for citizenship??

Thanks in advance.
Gob00st
Gob00st

Postby Jambo » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Only one referee needs to be a professional referee. The other referee needs to be a valid UK passport holder (doesn’t need to be a professional).

Professional in the context of acting as referee refers to people listed in a professional organisation. For software engineers this might be the BCS so if you are a CEng (Charted Engineer), you can act as a referee.

楼主好像是在英国上的学吧,英国大学里不是遍地都是中国老师嘛,随便划拉一个不就可以了。

先谢谢楼上的几位朋友,尤其是pinglovestravel,我就不一一回复了

简单来说,我查了下,他们是有要求所谓的charted engineer才能算是with qualification

然后我打了电话给NCS,他们说我的情况可以算,并且说not a big deal,可能真的查的不是很严

第三,大学老师多年不联系了,估计都不记得我了,猛然回去找人家感觉不太好。。。

I think so my referee is a chartered chemical engineer but I dont think it be a problem if she wasnt chartered…

多谢,走走看,不信书,靠运气{:3_52:}

给点钱 姐帮你签 哈哈哈 我跟我同事要入籍就准备互签 哈哈

不是一堆中国人做会计的吗 你要是在london周围肯定随便一抓就一个accountant 他们不算professional 吗 找他们签呗 大不了给点钱

弄不好咱俩都要进去3个月的,还是算了。。。。。

我也能找到人其实,但是就是不满3年,这是个问题

Doesn’t need to be chartered. Just need to be a member of BCS. You only need to pay a membership fee to become a member.

准备就让我那个朋友帮我签了,行不行就这样了

我还在想你的办理的进度呢。。是不是在伦敦申请的比较多?再耐心等待一下。希望尽快听到你的好消息~祈祷~
我是24号去宣誓。之后我就打算寄护照面试等。这些事情是很烦,但是想想光明的以后吧!办好了就再也不发愁了~

非常正确,所谓的Professional qulification,就是要CEng,如果是软件工程师,那BCS的member就是CEng了。