help, please

I am going to apply for British Citizenship through the indefinate leave (marriage visa) soon. At the moment I am waiting for my new employment contact to arrive. But the HR department at work is very slow and unorganized, so maybe it will take 2 or 3 weeks to sort out. If I apply for British Citizenship now, will my work contact make it easy to get the citizenship or should I apply without it? (as far as I know there is no requirement on the home office website for the employment document).

Many thanks

有没有工作对于入籍并没有大的影响。
就算现在没有工作也可以放心寄出去。
要是你个人喜欢万事都弄妥帖的话,等等也可以反正你也已经拿了ILR,也不差那么几个礼拜。

你是通过结婚办理的,觉得你有没有工作都没关系的。我认识一人,最牛逼,100%政府养着拿福利,现在也在申请入英国籍呢。

In reply to your enquiry, under section 6(2) of the 1981 British Nationality Act, there is no requirement to be in employment when making an application for nationality. There is also no requirement to have held the ILR for 12 months if married to a British Citizen, however you will need to show that you have been resident in the UK for at least three years immediately preceding the application with absences not in excess of 270 days overall and 90 days in the last 3 months.

Hope it help!

Thanks everyone for the reply.
Received my employment letter today after 2 weeks keeping calling HR Department every other day! I will post it in special delivery tomorrow. Good luck for myself, if this will help anyone, I will keep update.