请问什么是ID Check ? 在线等

本人买房,但是未婚夫没有身份,做贷款的时候问谁会住在里面,我把未婚夫说在里面,谁知道今天律师要他的详细资料说做ID Check , 不知道会不会有什么问题,会不会有什么麻烦?贷款是以我自己的名义贷的,求各位解答,多谢了

The information they requested is part of their risk assessment procedure.

I am not 100% fluent with the related law, but basically any person who lives in a property has a right to stay as long as he or she can proves that that is their residence for a period. IF this person is not named in the mortgage it makes it really hard to get them out if you (the borrower) default on the mortgage. If the bank wants to evict this person, it has to get an order from the court and it will take time.

From experience, if its a direct family member its not a problem; i have a house where my mum lives but mortgage is on me, it was easy to get mortgage. If you have already booked a registration date with the local council, you can forward that council letter to the bank as well. Bank details, employment details etc would be standard anyway and I am sure you would have it prepared.

Hope that helps.

非常感谢memelee74,
我担心律师查到我未婚夫没有合法身份不给我买房,早知道这样不如说自己住了,更担心会不会对他有影响

what do you mean by 没有合法身份??? is he staying in UK illegally or do you mean he has not yet have PR?

If he is staying in UK Legally (ie via study / travel / spouse VISA) it should not be an issue. If you confirm your intention to get married then it should help.

Whatever material the lawyer ask for just provide them with and see how it goes. the worse case is you look for another mortgage…/.

你未婚夫没有合法身份,律师查到万一报告政府他不就被遣送出境了么?要不要换个律师。

谢谢大家,已经解决了

刚刚给律师行打电话,说把他名字拿下来就可以了,不影响贷款,谢谢你

本来就是啊。多一事不如少一事。少加一个名字能让事情顺利进行,何乐而不为?