关于入籍的问题,请jms帮忙看看

我和老公(英国人)在英国生活了一年半,但是因为他工作调动要去别的国家工作两年,我和他会一起过去,请问这会不会影响我入籍呢?是不是一定要在英国不中断待上3年才可以申请入籍?唉,我很郁闷阿,好不容易找到工作了,现在又要去别的国家折腾。请大家帮我看看。

分类的选项我这边是乱码,不好意思,就随便分分了。

Thanks so much for the reply. I was so up set these days.

Actually, I stay in UK for 16 months now and I was outside the United Kingdom for about 30 days. Can I come back from US after another 8 months to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain?

[ 编辑 mingjiecn 在 07-10-18 21:41 ]
[ 编辑 mingjiecn 在 07-10-19 17:20 ]

入籍俺不太懂,不过还是帮你顶了。

just asked my friend. you must have been living in UK for 2 years then you are entitiled to appy for indefinite leave to remain visa, if you out of the country, the previous 1 and half years does not count, will start from 0 day again. :cn13:
[ 编辑 lanlongxin 在 07-10-18 22:29 ]

roserunner42于2007-10-18写道:

入籍俺不太懂,不过还是帮你顶了。

xie xie le

lanlongxin于2007-10-18写道:

just asked my friend. you must have been living in UK for 2 years then you are entitiled to appy for indefinite leave to remain visa, if you out of the country, the previous 1 and half years does not count, will start from 0 day again. :cn13:

[ 编辑 lanlongxin 在 07-10-18 22:29 ]

Thanks for your help. 5555555555555
The problem is that maybe we will stay in US for a long long time. Does it mean that I can't apply for the citizenship anymore?

哭死.

如果你根你gg已经结婚了,那你拿的应该是dependent visa 两年吧

这两年内,每年离境不能超过90天,前188天不能离境(大概是这个数字)

如果mm现在呆了一年半走了,那以后就还要重新数了,像ls的mm说的一样

除非你拿到PR以后,要不mm再多呆半年,拿到PR再走?

这些入籍的是不是只是相对于跟本地人结婚的而言??

chaisittisak于2007-10-18写道:

这些入籍的是不是只是相对于跟本地人结婚的而言??

this rule only apply to married couple. you have already been here for 1 and half years, if you want PR, better stay 6 months then go to US, but you must NOT absent more than 90 days if you wanna apply for citizenship. if you only wanna have indefinite leave to remain visa (PR), then you only need to enter UK once in every 2 years. if you don't you will lose your ILR visa too

lanlongxin于2007-10-18写道:

chaisittisak于2007-10-18写道:

这些入籍的是不是只是相对于跟本地人结婚的而言??

this rule only apply to married couple. you have already been here for 1 and half years, if you want PR, better stay 6 months then go to US, but you must NOT absent more than 90 days if you wanna apply for citizenship. if you only wanna have indefinite leave to remain visa (PR), then you only need to enter UK once in every 2 years. if you don’t you will lose your ILR visa too

Actually, I stay in UK for 16 months now and I was outside the United Kingdom for about 30 days. Can I come back from US after another 8 months to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain?

MM在这里问也问不出什么,找个律师打个电话,要不让你老公给HOME OFFICE打个电话问问就可以了

hanbingju于2007-10-18写道:

如果你根你gg已经结婚了,那你拿的应该是dependent visa 两年吧

这两年内,每年离境不能超过90天,前188天不能离境(大概是这个数字)

如果mm现在呆了一年半走了,那以后就还要重新数了,像ls的mm说的一样

除非你拿到PR以后,要不mm再多呆半年,拿到PR再走?

纠正一下. 是spouse visa.

thanks for all the reply. I think I just have to give up the application and do it all over again if we will come back to UK. Anyway, good luck to everyone and me, too.

UP

3年只是拿pr吧。

mm直接电话home office 吧

mingjiecn于2007-10-18写道:

我和老公(英国人)在英国生活了一年半,但是因为他工作调动要去别的国家工作两年,我和他会一起过去,请问这会不会影响我入籍呢?是不是一定要在英国不中断待上3年才可以申请入籍?唉,我很郁闷阿,好不容易找到工作了,现在又要去别的国家折腾。请大家帮我看看。

分类的选项我这边是乱码,不好意思,就随便分分了。

[ 编辑 mingjiecn 在 07-10-18 21:41 ]

[ 编辑 mingjiecn 在 07-10-19 17:20 ]

[ 编辑 sesewater 在 07-10-19 23:11 ]