如果您有宝贵相似经验请赐教。:polite:
我们夫妻都在英国。
我是永居身份,我老公在申请spouse签证,也在英国十年了。
孩子现在中国,在英国出生。

mn1申请表格寄到英国驻中国大使馆么?
另外孩子的英国护照怎么申请? 我在网上查说是在香港???

:cn09:

这个可能有点用. 希望对相关者有所帮助.
Section 1(3) applications - children born in the United Kingdom to parents who are now settled in the United Kingdom
If the child’s parent has become settled in the United Kingdom or becomes a British citizen, the child will have an entitlement to register as a British citizen. This registration would be under section 1(3) of the British Nationality Act 1981./

Q1: My child has been away from the UK. Can he apply for Registration?

‘There are no residential requirements for application under section 1(3) (child born in the UK before parent was granted ILR/PR).(http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=592355&#592355)’

Q2: Where should I submit application form MN1?

The guide said (page31):

If the child is in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland send the form with the fee and
supporting documents to
UK Border Agency
PO Box 306
LIVERPOOL
L2 0QN
If they are in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, you should send them to the Lieutenant-
Governor.
If they are in a British overseas territory, you should send them to the Governor.
If they are elsewhere, you should send them to the nearest British Consulate, Embassy or High
Commission.

But I also noticed that you made a change: (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsfragments/66-nat-add)
Changes to British nationality applications made outside the UK
13 July 2012

From 16 July 2012 if you are applying for British nationality from outside the UK you must send your application form to:

UK Border Agency
The Capital
New Hall Place
Liverpool
L3 9PP
From 16 July you cannot submit your application for British nationality to the British High Commission or British Consulate in your country.
Residents in Hong Kong should continue to submit their application at their British High Commission or British Consulate.
We will shortly be updating the information contained in the official guide ‘Where to send your application form’ to reflect these changes.

I suppose I should use address: UK Border Agency
The Capital
New Hall Place
Liverpool
L3 9PP
instead of the one from application form: UK Border Agency
PO Box 306
LIVERPOOL
L2 0QN

Q3: I downloaded MN1, 2010 version, do you have new version to come soon?
Yes

Q4: Which documents are needed for registration as BC?

If applying under section 1(3) (child born in the UK to parents who now at least one parent holds ILR), the following documents are required:

• Full UK birth certificate for the child (with the ILR parent named on it).
  • Child passport (if has one).
  • Parent’s passport showing ILR / BRP.
  • Marriage certificate (if child born before 2006).
    All documents need to be originals. Not a photocopy.
    <Applying through the Nationality Checking Service (NCS) will be ok with photocopies I
    presume.>