Parent's Family Visit 2 yr VISA Decision Made?????

Dearest friends, I am super worried now! I submitted family VISA for my Mum and Dad on 26th May in GuangZhou, just received a email saying “a decision is made”!!! I never rec’d a decision within 10 working days!!! Is this a rejection? Any ideas please??

Any one can give me some advise?

why would you think it’s a rejection? simply becos the decision making process is a bit quicker than you’ve expected?

just calm down lah. as long as you’ve go all the docs they requested and your parents have a clean immigration record, there is nothing to worry about.

Thanks rodmace, because I had really bad experience before with VISA stuff so I am a bit sensitive…also this is to apply both my mum and dad to come over so I thought it is less likely to get both VISA…:frowning: it is quite unusual to me to rec’d result this quick, I read the official website which suggested max 3 weeks so I really just expect an update by the end of next week. OK thanks for your reply I shall wait and see then

我朋友也是10天簽證下來的,我媽的是3天就下來了,max 3 wks又不代表就一定要3週啊。

Thanks happyplace200 for your response :slight_smile:
3 days is short! I guess I was a bit over-reacting, did you apply in Guangzhou as well? They are sending all application to Beijing nowadays, is it the same with yours? That is why I thought this is too quick… I probably just not having enough confident in application. OK I have told my mum to check her text message. I will update later

我媽在成都簽,也是所有材料都寄去北京,她用了快簽服務,所以3天

楼主的父母签下来了么?

签证批了! 真是过度担心了。一共等了11个工作日:) 谢谢大家的关注

applications though china visa office are quite quick. 7 to 14 days in general.

True, this is quite impressive. On the VISA issued, it says 180 days, does it mean maximum 180 days per year or 180 days for 2 years?

I know UK has the right to issue shorter VISA duration, I cannot see clearly on the pic my parent sent over but I want to double check the meaning of 180 days on 2 year visa