T1 PSW转 5万镑签证,一个成功案例分享

最近坛子里有很多兄弟姐妹要签5万镑吗?我也打算签,还在准备中。

大家来帖子里交流下经验吧,成功的朋友欢迎来发表你的经验和更新一下进度给大家鼓励和信心吧,楼主会把有帮助的关键信息更新到首页。祝所有申请的朋友一次成功,生意兴隆!:cn08:

在沙发发一个在网上看到的成功案例,希望对大家有帮助

Hello everybody,

I have started this new topic because I got my Entrepreneur visa approved today and I want to help anybody who wants to know something about my experience with which they can benefit.

I applied for Entrepreneur visa on £50,000 investment from within the UK, with my 3 dependents (husband and two children) switching from PSW visa.

My visa processing time is as follows:

Application made: 6th June 2012
Application received by home office: 7th June 2012
Fee taken from my credit card: 8th June 2012
Letter to register Biometric details send on 11th June 2012.
Letter received: 13th June 2012
There was a problem with one of the letters of my dependents, so I called them on 14th June 2012 on 08706067766 and also emailed them at appointmentexceptions @ homeoffice. gsi. gov. uk
New letter sent 20th June 2012. Biometric details sent the same day.
Home office contacted me about a problem with my evidence on maintenance funds on 27th June 2012, which I clarified. I was advised to send further evidence within 7 working days.
Evidence sent 28th June 2012.
Evidence received at home office: 29th June 2012 (Tracked on Royal Mail website)
Inquired to get acknowledgement of receipt of evidence at Home Office just to check the status of my application on 3rd July. I was told the evidence was received by the visa officer on that day and that he would check it in due course.
Visa approved 4th July 2012.
Approval letter and all my documents received today 9th July.
Biometric Residence Permits also received today just 1 hour after receipt of Approval Letter.

Overall time: approx 1 month.

Alhamdulillah I am soooo happy guys. I hope all your visas get approved as soon as possible so that you can be happy too.

I just want you to know if you are applying the same visa as me, and if you have any questions on exactly what documents to send, if you want to ask anything about Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa switched from PSW visa with dependents, I am very happy to help and share all my knowledge, because I want as many people as possible to succeed because I know what a big dream this is for all of us. All I need in return is a small prayer from you for me and my family for our future.

Take care.

Man desires and God desires. You’ll only get what God desires. Put your desires in God’s hands & you might get what you desire. Fight God’s desires & He will tire you in search of your desires. Even then in the end you’ll only get what He desires

Dear Sagar2009,
Do you mean what documents I provided as evidence of business activity fit for Graduate Level Employment.
First of all, since I did BA (Hon) in Marketing I told them I was working as a Sales and Marketing Director, and that this qualification can be found on their list.
As a Marketing Director, my job would require me to market my business, so I told them I had made a website for the business, and did some online advertising, and created an ad flyer for direct marketing. I made printouts of the homepage of my website, the online advertisment, and the ad flyer. In all documents I showed my name and job title.

As for contracts of trading, it just means if you made any sales, and there is no set sales value. Through my online advertising, I made sales and I just made a few printouts of the orders I had received. They only need one, by the way. Make sure your printout has the customer phone number on them so that they can verify. And do not forget to sign the printout.

Hope this helps.

Man desires and God desires. You’ll only get what God desires. Put your desires in God’s hands & you might get what you desire. Fight God’s desires & He will tire you in search of your desires. Even then in the end you’ll only get what He desires

原帖地址:http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=107917&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=4f3d4e45398c0bf04a39ee03a84ad812

Alhamdulillah…
等论坛上的人搞经验出来吧

呵呵,是从一个移民论坛抄下来的,看着她的材料感觉还比较真

ONE MONTH? 我已经等了3个月了

我想请问大家,关于广告,你们是如何解决的? 找那里登的呢? 如果可以能否让我看一下样板?

童协,我仔细看了你的贴,想问是否你的广告在中国登的?
因为在看home的文件的时候,他们说希望能verify source
可能他们还在verify你的文件,因为有中文的所以慢一点?
一点会成功的,为你祈祷,加油{:5_137:}

我也在想这个问题,如果有哪位成功的大侠发了经验,一点第一时间更新到首页,加油

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=107917&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=4f3d4e45398c0bf04a39ee03a84ad812

上面的人讨论的比这里多多了

不知道1个月批下来的是哪个国家的阿?我之前有一个朋友是韩国人找了一个律师行也是1个月下来的,我觉得是不是跟国家有关系阿?中国人?歧视?不信任吧??:L