关于T4申请表格的问题~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

马上要寄签了,申请表格还有几个问题弄不清楚,想问问大家,

D1 Did the student obtain entry clearance or visa before travelling to the UK?

我上次签证是三年前准备读本科的时候签的,因为现在新的学校9月开学,打算现在在英国续签,这种情况这个问题我应该选YES还是NO,如果是YES,是填我本科三年时候获得的签证信息么?

F4 Please state below when the fingerprints were taken

这里可不可以只填大概的月份和年份,具体日期记不清了。。。

K3 The student must send us the evidence we need to support his/her application. He/she must get this information from his/her Tier 4 sponsor.
The student must send us each of the original certificate(s) of qualification and/or original transcript(s) of results that have been used as the basis of the offer of the place as explained by their Tier 4 sponsor.

A::::: Please tick to confirm that all of the qualification certificates and/or original transcripts of results that have been used as the basis of the offer of the place have been provided with the application.

B::::: I am a low risk student and am not required to include this document with my application.

Or

C::::: If the student has been assessed by the Tier 4 sponsor by other means there is no need to submit evidence (i).
Please tick to confirm that the student was assessed by the Tier 4 sponsor by other means.

这里是什么意思额。。我这种情况算哪种。。。

在线等~谢谢大家帮忙~~~~~~学校老师的APPOINTMENT约到9月十几号,我实在是等不及了,还请XDJM们帮忙~

1. yes

2. 精确到月份就可以

3. 这个要看个人情况是否符合low risk student的标准,还有你申请新学校用的是什么材料。普遍情况是选 A。具体可以参考一下tier 4表格的policy guidance,里面写的很清楚。

大陆的学生应该都不是LOW RISK的吧,是不是如果选A就是要提供各种材料,C就不用提供申请学校时候的材料了?

谢谢你呀~~~