Tie4 学生续签被拒 Appeal过程 + witness statement

因为银行账单上资金不足28天,续签被拒了。因为上诉可以不留拒签记录,而且收到refusal的时候以前的签证已经过期,所以选择appeal。(有人类似的情况选择直接重签的也通过了)

上诉的过程其实挺简单,一步一步的做好的话,特别是账单这种小错误;虽然期间会很提心吊胆很久。貌似一般情况没必要找律师,或者找律师咨询一下意见但不要让他代表你上庭(那样貌似要2000镑左右,还不如回国待一阵呢……)

因为我是银行账单问题, 所以在上诉材料里补了两张账单,证明我当时其实是够28天的,然后hearing 过程很简单,法官也很直接的说allowed,然后大概2周时间会收到正式的邮件

最后附上自己写的witness statement:

IN THE MATTER OF AN APPEAL TO THE FIRST-TIER TRIBUNAL BETWEEN:
Appellant: Mr XX
and
Respondent: Secretary of State
Appeal No: IA/56432/2011
HO Ref: Q1034567

Witness Statement of Mr XX

1. I live at XX and am the Appellant in this case. I make this statement in support of my appeal against a decision of the Secretary of State who refused my application for further leave to remain in the UK as a Tier 4 (General) Student Migrant under the Points Based System on 15th December 2010. This statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

2. The Secretary of State decided that I had successfully claimed the 30 points for having a valid confirmation of acceptance for studies, yet failed to claim the 10 points for maintenance.

3. As a recent student in the UK, the amount of money I had to show was 1200 Pounds Sterling, of which XX Pounds is for the course fee and 1,200 Pounds is for my living cost.

4. The evidence of money I submitted for my visa application was two bank statements covering from 8th September to 4th October 2010, showing a balance of about 000 Pounds Sterling in average. (Refer to Bundle Page 1-2)

5. As the closing date of the bank statements submitted is dated 4th October 2010, I was supposed to show evidence of maintenance for 28 days from 7th September 2010 to 4th September 2010. As a result of one day missing out, the Secretary of State decided that I did not demonstrate that I had the level of funds required.

6. I think this one day missing out was a result of a genuine oversight. Also, the bank statements I submitted were the only ones my bank had sent me at the time I made my application, and I had to make my application before 31st October 2010.

7. Actually, I had an amount of about 000 Pounds in my current account since 2nd September 2010 until 15th October. Thus, I did have sufficient fund that covered more than 28 consecutive day period and evidence of this has been provided. (Refer to Bundle Page 3-4)

8. A fee statement from the University of XX can show that I have already paid two thirds of my tuition fee. The fees are paid by instalment. (Refer to Bundle Page 5)

9. I believe that the facts stated in this witness statement are true.

Mr XX
Date: 10th February 2011

Signature:

{:5_136:}SF~

恭喜恭喜:cn02:

律师好贵。。

跟我的case 一摸一样,我是本月22号上庭,不过还是小担心,想问下你那个bundle 里都有什么呀

请问楼主,你递交上诉材料时,有没有要求递交NOTICE OF DECISION,这是什么文件???

就是寄给你的refusal letter

就是相关材料啊,我的主要就是账单,排好序编上号

请问一下,是不是上庭之前要寄复印件给法院,还有home office 的驻地,然后自己留原件?那么上庭的时候需要再交什么资料吗,例如护照

请问witness statement是和APPEAL FORM REFUSAL LETTER一起递交上去还是先交APPEAL FORM ?
ORAL HEARING是怎样?
谢谢!!

说明了一点,自己动手丰衣足食

什么都不用交,但要把护照带过去,可能要id证明

先填上诉表,收到确认信以后把witness statement和材料寄到指定地点,这些他们寄给你的文件里都有说明的

oral hearing就是把你的案子过一遍,看看你的证据,然后一般会当时告诉你结果。就法官,home office代表,你自己(律师,如果有的话)

谢谢回答!!!

谢谢咯,,

樓主 我也是剛上訴成功了,你知道大概多久id card能寄來嗎?

请求上诉成功,收到判决信后还需要干什么嘛,需要再把材料寄出去吗,还是只要等就好了?谢谢

问问楼主你上诉成功了吗? 如果成功留个你的联系方式。

是你找的律师太黑了吧,我朋友给我推荐那个律师收费不到1000,还代出庭辩护,我案子当时复杂了点,还是成功办下来了

哥们留个联系方式, 我的案子也复杂了点。。。想问问你找的那个律师!!!