Tier 2 工签期间如果没交Council Tax怎么办?

帮我女朋友问一个问题,她现在已经是第三年的T2工签了,但是一直和我住一起,我是学生签证,所以一直以来没有付过Council Tax,她明年就要续签了,想问问这个是不是会查到? 当然,除了council tax,其他income方面的都有交的,公司还是弄的比较正规,现在就是担心council tax这里,谢谢大家了!

还是交了吧,省得有麻烦。你们应该可以是有25%的优惠,可能也就100左右吧

Have seen people discussed this issue in immigrationboard you can have a look.

有这么担心的,现在开始交行不行啊?到了这个时候还抱侥幸心理,都T2工签了要换永居了少动点钻孔子的脑筋会死啊!!

没有什么关系的。他们不查的。

现在起开始交把名字加进去不就行了

还是赶紧交吧,你申请续签总要提供地址吧,你这地址一查就是免除council tax的学生地址啊

房子里只住了你们两的话,她是可以免council tax的。要填个表。

呃,虽然这样不好,不过没有影响。只要不被查出来告到CCJ,不过就算收了CCJ,和移民永居也没什么关系。

谁说的?

弄反了吧,两个租客,一个全职学生,一个全职工作,学生一分钱不用交,另一个人独自负责75%的CT(single occupancy discount),CT bill上应该只有全职工作之人的名字。
要是3或者以上的租客,需要依法交CT的人数是两个或者以上时,一分折扣都没有。

http://www.leeds.gov.uk/residents/Pages/Non-British-spouses-or-dependants-of-full-time-students.aspx

http://www.leeds.gov.uk/residents/Pages/Non-British-spouses-or-dependants-of-full-time-students.aspx

Please read it though carefully as it clearly shown the husband or wife’s visa can not related to any employment or benefit. It is not for all but conditions apply. Also please note that site you provided it is leed council only not for thr rest.

没有拿工钱或者福利,有一项符合就行了。我在leeds,其它地方不懂。不再回复。。。

First Lz has stated that his girlfriend on work permit visa. I presume that you even not read lz’s post.

Second if you do not know or not sure then please say it is your personal advise or in your opinion or i think.

Do not misleading people here.

就你能干!!!我都成功申请到了!!!都说了,有一项符合就行!!!他女朋友工签,就应该不会申请福利!!!!她就可以免!!!

I only triedto give you some advises only no offence. If you can detailed the point you and give more information or links evey time when you reply any topics especially immigration related topics, it is good that lz can read and have their own decision made.

是吗? 是都要交吧? 出租房子的时候~ 一样的啊。。无论里面住几个工作的人也没听说可以share council tax ,,,,,

能问一下您是工作了么?
Do the terms of their entry visa to UK prevent them from taking paid employment or from claiming benefits? If Yes please supply a copy of visa confirming this
这句话的意思是满足任意一条就可以么?
签证上有显示这个么?
谢谢

He/she may not quite understood the meaning fo the statement. He/she really needs to read it carefully and do not misleading ppl.