郁金香应该怎末种呀?

去年十月买了一堆郁金香的种子,就是那种乡大蒜头一样的根茎,种在院子里,按说四月份应该是花期了吧,怎末到现在就冒了一点小芽?因为雨水很多也没给它浇过水,种这个要注意些什末吗,还是说他们已经死了:dizzy:

When should I plant tulips?

Most modern gardening requires extensive watering during the summer months. Tulips like most other bulbs loathe sitting in water. Unlike daffodils for instance, tulips don’t root until later in the year when the weather turns colder. The ideal planting time is from October until December (provided the soil is still workable).

How deep should I plant my bulbs?

Generally tulips should be planted 10-15cm deep depending on your soil type and 12-15cm apart. The key to success is good soil preparation. Although tulips like lots of moisture during the growing season they cannot tolerate having their roots standing in water. If you use a bulb planter, work the soil to make sure you haven’t compacted it, which could cause water to sit in the bottom of the hole.

What compost should I use in tubs or containers?

It is important to use a soil-based compost. A peat compost can burn the roots of your tulips, while a soiless compost tends to compact and dry out far too quickly and therefore neither is recommended for use. Also consider that tulips in tubs are more susceptible to drought, since tubs can dry out from both the top downward and the sides inwards - unlike in a garden where the soil only dries from the top downwards.

https://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profile?PID=684

多谢大哥!看来得去弄点肥土去

现在才1月份,还早
我的还没发芽呢
英国雨水多,地里刨个坑埋下就行了