请问如果房子出租,那拿什么单据去报税呢

这几天一直在版面上学习,有个疑问,如果买一套房子出租,是贷款的,自己出租不通过中介,是拿合同去报税?还是以银行卡的转账记录报税?那如果收了现金呢?另外维修的费用在报税时都需要单据吗?
各位是怎么处理这个问题的,好像很复杂的样子。

不是拿什么去报税,而是你要保留所有相关的文件包含银行账单,合同,各种维修收据等,然后去填self assessment.然后政府会寄税单给你。不懂什么是se l f assessment?Google 一下到政府网站上学习学习,学习之后还不懂?那你需要找个会计弄下

跟钱有关的所有单据都需要。。。钱和账得对的上。。。

啥都不懂的话就找个会计,没多少钱,以后学会了再自己搞。。。

collect the cash from your tenants directly , why you want to pay tax ?

Who said that ? I know lots of Jewish landlords take only cash from their tenants ,if you deal with agencies , that is another thing ,because agencies want to be secured

We even sell the properties sometimes without paying tax ,the most important thing is that you need to know very well the policy and law , if somebody comes with a bag of cash try to buy our properties ,I will not say no , the same like I was telling one customer before ,he wants to transfer the money to our company’s account ,then he needs to pay 29 per cent of the tax on the top by himself ,depends how you want to deal with things

I m not saying that all of landlords needs to to things like me , for example , I change tenants every 4 months ,the reason is I will not give any single mother chance , no council tenants , no Muslim , no local British ,I take cash every two weeks , as one friend said the Muslim couple will not move out from his house

木有单据肿么办?自己填self assessment hmrc一般都不会有异议的吧

现在房东都得和政府注册,注册了就算cash也得交了,否则谁知道hmrc和council是不是联网的呢,我肯定的是现在中介都会和hmrc申报的,谁知道council会不会申报呢