[分享]俚语大全(cool-English Slang Dictionary)

axe

Ask. “Gave her ten dollars, then she axed me for some more” – Schoolly D. (P.S.K. (what does it mean?)

ay yo trip

Phrase to seek attention, compare “Check this out”.

b-boy

From “break boy”; one who breakdances. B-boys in the front, back, side and middle, check out my b-boy rhyme and riddle" – Schoolly D. (B-boy rhyme

B.Y.S.

Bust your shit. “Heyo check it that’s dead that’s it cuz all you phony ass rappers I’ma bust your shit” – GangStarr (B.Y.S.)

BG

Baby gangster, as opposed to OG. An OG has shot somebody, a BG has not shot anyone yet. “I quit school cuz of recess, you fuckin BG” – Snoop Doggy Dogg (Pump Pump [1993]).

Black gangster.

BMX

play hip-hop and house music mixes through the 1980s. “I tuned into BMX, and taped Farley on the Tonemaster.” – Common Sense (“This is Me”

BOLO

Acronym for “Be On Look Out”, a term used to notify others that you are looking out for cops aka peeping game. “T double D we BOLO” – Trick Daddy & Yin Yang Twins

Babylon

Babylon is police in Jamaican English.

bag up

To laugh real hard at something.

To be caught or arrested by the police.

To have sexual intercourse with. “Bag up bitches from John Jay” – Nas (One Love

bail out

Run away for someone.

baller

Ballplayer, someone who is good at playing basketball, and has moved up to earning a lot of money and getting a lot of girls from that. “I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller” – Skee Low (I wish [??]).

Someone who has established himself in the hood, who is making much money (beit illegitimate or not), and who is good with the ladies; it is a Blood term. The Crip version of this word is “highroller”.

ballin’

Having it all. “I’m in the party ballin’ with my posse ah-ha-ha” – Ying Yang Twins (Dispose of Broadz)

bama

Person who cannot dress, a loser. Short for Alabama, meaning a person from the country, backwards unsophisticated. “Me and the rest of the bama’s” – Question Mark Asylum (Deriving from the D.C. area [??]).

Shake, a type of marijuana from the leaves rather than the buds of the hemp plant.

marijuana that aint good for sellin

bamboozle

To confuse, mix up. “I pulverize and bamboozle, shake numb skulls like a boodle” – Gorillaz featuring Phi Life Cypher (Clint Eastwood (Phi Life Cypher Version))

bang

To fight to kill. “I’ma Bang! Hit the block pitchin slang” – DMX (I’ma Bang)

To have sexual intercourse. “I’m thinking to myself why did I bang her” – Ice Cube (You Can’t Fade Me)

banger

someone associated with gangs and murder.

Rocker, from headbanging.

Instrumental . . . possibly from the euphemism ‘banging beats’, as in “those are some bangin’ beats my brother”. Unsigned Artist.

A Hit. Any song associated with the so-correlated ‘sound’ . . … echoes of laughter

bank

Money. “That’s cool cause I whipped out bank” – Sir Mix-a-lot (I got game

Bankhead Hwy

Highway in Atlanta where all the players go.

be geese

To leave. “Yo we be geese”

Belvedere

High end vodka. “Hennessee and Belvedere is what we drinking.” – T.I. (24’s)