[分享]俚语大全(cool-English Slang Dictionary)

bend

A prostitute. “She was more than just a bend” – Grand Puba

Benzi-box

A pull out radio. “Here come the cops… put the Benzi-box under the seat” – Naughty by Nature (Strike a nerve [1991]).

A box full of Mercedes Benz emblems that were stolen off the cars.

bird

Kilo. “A bird in the hand” – Ice Cube

bitch

Prostitute, literally meaning “female dog”; girls call each other “What’s up, bitch?” Doesn’t necessarily have to be negative. Doesn’t have to mean females either. “Cause some of y’all niggas is bitches too” – Ice T (Bitches 2 [1991]).

To curse or nag about something.

bizzo

A girl. “My seven bizzos” – 2 Live crew (My seven bizzos [1989]).

Someone who is bizarre

black book

A small book carried by graffiti artists for others to do work in.

A book to carry phone numbers in.

The Bible.

blades

20 inch chrome car wheel rims. “Big pimpin’ on B.L.A.D.'s” – Jay Z. (Big pimpin’).

blast

To play music loud.

blindside

To attack someone unseen. “It can’t be stopped, and it’s comin like a blindside” – Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E.

bling bling

Jewelry that shines on sight, derived from the sound it makes

blitzed

Drunk. “And I wanna get blitzed, grab my 40 and then I reminisce” - Ice Cube

Blix

Blix means guns. “Whereever we at we keep the blix right there. So whereever there’s beef, it’s gettin fixed right there” – Mobb Deep

blowing trees

Smoking marijuana

boat

Marijuana laced with embalming fluid

bomb

Marijuana laced with heroin.

Very good. “Gimme that bomb beat from Dre” – Tupac

bone

To have sexual intercourse. “Your aim is to bone” – Tribe Called Quest (Classic example of a date rape).

Penis. “You can act like a doggy, and play with my bone” – Schoolly D. (Another poem [??]). 3) (n) One dollar.

Core, soul. “I’m a rock hard trooper to the bone” – Public Enemy (Louder Than A Bomb)

To bone out, as in leaving. “They all got in the car and boned out” – Smokey (Friday [1995]).

A joint. “Smokin’ bones in the staircase” – Wu-Tang Clan (C.R.E.A.M. [1993]).

boneyard

Graveyard.

Domino pile to draw from

bong

A waterpipe for smoking marijuana. The marijuana is filtered through the water. When you suck it decreases the pressure in the chamber so the smoke get pulled through the water so it looks like it boiling. This process filters out some of the bad stuff like tar. It also cools the smoke to make it less harsh

boo

A term of endearment, like baby. “I’ll be in here, boo” – Method Man (You’re all I need [1994]).

boo-yaa

Totally dope, incredibly fine. Probably orignated from the “Boo-yaa Tribe”. That shit was straight-up boo-yaa" – ??.

Impression of the sound of a shotgun, also “boo-yaaka”. “Shotgun goes boo-ya” – Cypress Hill (Hand on the pump [1993]).

Marijuana, probably derived from Buddha. 4) (n) Crack, probably related from the fact that smoking crack is sort of equivalent to putting a shotgun to your head and pulling the trigger.