[分享]俚语大全(cool-English Slang Dictionary)

boo boo head

Whore, deceitful woman. Used mostly around the Bay Area, especially East Bay (check the whole song dedicated to this word by Del on his No Need For Alarm album).

booster

A shoplifter

bounce

To leave, to get up, to break. “You mean bounce… I’m with you, bounce right outta NYC” – Raekwon the Chef (??? [1995]).

Form of music from New Orleans. Check Mystikal’s album for a song called “Neva gonna bounce”.

A reference to the Bankhead Bounce, a dance made famous in Atlanta rap music

bout it

Real, not fake, true to the game. “I’m bout it, bout it” – Master P (Bout it, bout it [1995]).

boy

Friend, possibly short for homeboy. “That’s my boy”.

Racist term used by white masters to address a slave. “Boy is a racist white word” – Dr. Dre (movie: Who’s the man)

boys in blue

Police. “As I ran there were the boys in blue, pointing their guns at my four man crew” – Boogie Down Productions (Love’s gonna getcha [1990]). bosshoggoutlawz from houston texas “boys in blue man we hurtin them on tha spreewheels”(?)

bozack, 'zack

Scrotum. “And women go nuts just like my bozack” – Ludacris (Game Got Switched

break off

Marijuana is sometimes sold as little blocks. So, breaking off some means to share the good stuff with others. “Break ya off something” – Cypress Hill (Insane in the brain [1993]).

To bring some one to cum. “Goin’ to break you off, yeah babe” – The Roots (Phrenology [2002?])

break to

Comes from the Biblical term “selah”. Comes from music, “on the break”, but for hip-hop refers to the break in the record that is created by the DJ. “Beats and breaks”.

transport onesself to, often quickly

bremelo

Derogative term for fat ugly women from Bremerton, WA, a working-class town with a Naval Base. The joke is that these women hang around and “chasin’ fellas in the Navy”.

brick

A quantity of cocaine

broady

To take or steal something

brother

Man of the same group; friend. In the Bible you will read “brethern”, which is used in the same meaning.

African-American male

bucket

Old car in bad shape. “So I moved on an old car, it was a bucket, but fuck it, it had to do” – Ice-T. (Midnight [1991]).

buckwilding

To get buckwild means to have sex, see also wilding. A “buck” is a young, unbroken horse that cowboys try to master at a rodeo. “Get buckwild with the white freaks, show 'em how to really work the white sheets” – Body Count (KKK Bitch [1992])

buddy

At the start of De La soul’s “Buddy” video, Prince Paul makes a statement to the effect that “Buddy means body.”

Sexual partner. A bit more than a friend.

Something that appears okay at first, but is actually a cheap imitation; a knockoff, ripoff or fake. Said to be from “Buddies” which are shoes that look cool but fall apart real quickly. “Get that buddy shit out of here” – (???).

bug

To act strange, crazy, weird. See ill. “You don’t have to take us seriously, we’re only buggin’” – Whistle (Only buggin’ [1984]).

bump

1.To make a car with hydraulics bump. “Why you gotta pull me over… cause I’m bumpin’” – Warren G (I shot the sheriff [???]).

2. a line of cocaine or any other snortable drug.

bumrush

To get beaten up by a large, angry group of people. Literally to get rushed by bums or lowlifes

bun

To smoke marijuana. For example, “Bun it!” – Elephant man