原创故事:Rhapsody in red(complete) ★品茗斋★

the end is too sad…

a ring made of bone? a bit scaring… but at least it replaces her previous silver ring and all her memory about the pathetic past…

a fabulous work! i love it!

As expected, the complete story, brilliant!!! :cn07: :cn09:

holy cow!

im so pissed off coz i got the transformation question wrong. coz transfomation sux… coz it shatters my 100%dream..… but great this cheered me up…
[ 编辑 paigewen 在 05-06-17 19:36 ]

:cn07: :cn07:

Waaaaaaa, so beautiful…

:cn11: Best of luck in your exams, I know we have the same ones, he he,

Will support you when I’ve finished…

:cn15: :cn15:

even longer than my essay …

:cn06:

pf pf !!!

lightningraider于2005-06-17写道:

holy cow!

im so pissed off coz i got the transformation question wrong. coz transfomation sux… coz it shatters my 100%dream..… but great this cheered me up…

hem... i thought i was the only "perfectionist"... even if u don't get 100%, i'm sure ur score would still b very high n impressive! :cn02:

ps do u like the decoration of this post?

yeh, i love the font, i love the anmated gif, i love the simplicity, cept a bit more blood wud do me better

lightningraider于2005-06-17写道:

yeh, i love the font, i love the anmated gif, i love the simplicity, cept a bit more blood wud do me better

多谢夸奖~~~ :cn11: if poison writes other blood related stories in the future, u can decorate the final post~~~ :cn09: poison, hint hint! no pressure~ :cn15:

:cn07: :cn07: :cn07: :cn07: :cn07: :cn07:

Wo…

what is the utterly mindbogglingly precisely coherently the functionality of that stranger woman in the whole story.?

what part does she play? why is she there? whats the meaning of her existance? … Why has poisonously so crudely left a mystery behind?

It’s like placing delicious food in front of hungry people divided by glass, you can see but not reach… it sucks…

she’s a link in between…it keeps the reader hooked. they’ll want to know what the thing that Vag wants, whcih she doesn’t really need.

it turns out to be freedom… :cn09: :cn09:

什么东西 ?

icewell1959于2005-06-19写道:

什么东西 ?

an original story about a vampire! what did u think it was? :cn13:

Congratulations to Poisonous, I am so glad to finish reading your story.

Nice goingI’m gonna read it

:cn07:

I bought lots of books related to Vampire, Zombis and ghosts since i began to fancy to those kinda monsters.It is a pity,however, i havent read any one of them entirely :cry:

[ 编辑 sorcerer 在 05-06-20 20:58 ]

:polite:

good effort, but my english is not good. it is not readable for me.

anyway i intend to finish the entire.

so if i got some difficulties, all masters can help me. :cn17:

:cn16: :cn16: :cn16: :cn16:

ps: if there are somethings wrong with my grammar, pls point out. thx. :cn03:

yeh, i agree, the english is too complicated, its unreadable for me too, i didnt even understand blusher

Now I got the time to read all of them…

thx Poisonous…

thx hunny…you made really wonderful posts…

:cn03: :cn03: :cn03: :cn03: :cn03:

lightningraider于2005-06-21写道:

yeh, i agree, the english is too complicated, its unreadable for me too, i didnt even understand blusher

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

because you are not a girl

A vampire, wow! It’s cool! I wanna be a vampire so that I can live for hundreds of years, maybe forever! What about the slayer? Oh, my God! A slayer! :cn06:

What’s wrong with me? Anyway, well done! Good job, good story! :cn02: