Knitting Ladies

大家好:在疫情大流行期间,我和一些密友被解雇了招待工作,所以我们决定尝试创建一个我们非常喜欢编织的爱 好的企业。 希望大家能为公司的发展提供帮助。 我们已经创建了一个Instagram个人资料以及一个网站,并且正在出售手工编织的婴儿袜,并希望转移到其他针织饰品上,例如手工编织婴儿鞋,帽系列。我们一直在寻求更多对编织热爱感兴趣的朋友,我们会为您为我们制作的每副作品付费,并且设计都在我们的网站上-www.louieboutique.com

您有时间可以看一下,大家可以闲暇之余制作,也会是一笔额外的收入。

目前,我们正在伦敦家中制造产品,但是只要您在英国,我相信一切都会非常顺利,如果需要,我们还可以提供免费课程,以便帮助所有初学者入门进行长期设计。

感谢您抽出宝贵的时间阅读本文档,我们将不胜感激您提供的任何帮助或建议。

如果有兴趣,请通过07467088888的应用程序与我联系.

再次感谢。

亲切的问候

路易精品店

I am hoping you can help me.

During the pandemic some close friends and I were laid off from our hospitality employment so we decided to try and create a business with a hobby we very much enjoy, knitting. I came across your details on ukhandknitting.com and was hoping you could assist with growing the business. We have created and Instagram profile as well as a website and we are selling hand knitted babies booties. We are looking for more hands on deck as it were but are cautious about employing knitters full time so am wondering if you may be interested in assisting us to keep up with demand? We would obviously pay you for each pair you make for us and the designs are on our website - www.louieboutique.com

Would you mind taking a look and see if this may be something that you are interested in helping us part time or to fit around your commitments. Failing that, do you know anybody that may be interested in earning some extra income ?

We are making them from home at the moment in West London but as long as you are in UK, I am sure we could make it work. We could also offer a free course if needed on how to make them. We can also work with your own design and promote them through the website if you are open to that. We are having a big google campaign starting in the next week or two. If we are selling your own products commission is a lot higher.

If Interested please What’s App me on 07467088888.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and any help or recommendations that you can offer would be greatly appreciate.