天主教学校,该不该转学呢

bully太正常不过了,从小到大都会有,躲也躲不开的。
公校就是丛林法则,孩子要学着自己处理,老师和校长都是和稀泥的,压根就不承认,多么官僚的作风;当然气不过可以转学的,私校会好很多。

3赞

对 就是这样…压根儿就不承认有事发生

在这个学校如果老师叫来能有用就不存在楼主这个问题了好吧

在家急了也会吼孩子:joy_cat:

要是这样,就直接找Council投诉,换学校。不用废话了,废话也没有用。

卧槽,这么可怕的嘛,我家娃也快上nursery school了,但是我感觉他们同学都是附近的邻居啊,有的还是现在托儿所的同学啊,会那么可怕嘛。我只填了一所公立学校,上不了的话,我也准备送去教会学校了,不过是基督教学校,因为我家全是基督徒来着……

楼主,如果是男孩我觉着让他在公校从小学习丛林法则,打回去没啥问题。女孩的话,还是建议转学吧,成人以后男女在力量上悬殊太大了,动手也是女孩吃亏,面对渣男最好就是walk away。但是要让孩子学会怎么处理这事情,一定要第一时间告诉老师,老师说了什么做了什么记下来,留作证据。保留所有通信记录。一定要投诉到底,到ofsted, 给他们report上留下一笔。同时准备转学。其他的别纠结了,孩子还这么小,是我肯定转学没商量。

伦敦郊区呢

难道只有我觉得成年后英国这里男的大部分都怕女的吗。。。。

1赞

去看一下暴力犯罪受害者和施暴者的性别比例吧

我说的是正常人。。。。。

可能是受过良好教育的,那也不是怕,是尊重女性。但是也有很多没受过良好教育的,遇到变态的更可怕。总之男女体力悬殊,不要硬刚。

正常人也是动手女孩吃亏

We also change primary school from an outstanding Church of England school to a good normal school this term. CE school is very friendly, especially the headteacher. The only discrimination I can feel is the attitude of some parents. One of the girls made play date with my daughter. My daughter is looking forward to the date. Finally the girl didn’t show at all. I explained that maybe she was sick. I am very nice to that girl and bought ice-cream for her mother. Her mother smiled in front of children but always ignored me without children by side. She didn’t answer the phone. I can feel that my daughter want to make friends with other children. She is so excited about playing with classmates.
I decided to change her school and hope she can make friends with non religious people. She joined new school two weeks now and is happy at the moment. If she is not happy, I will take her back to China to learn Chinese for a couple of years. At the same time I will let her learn some self defense skills. Life is short and I don’t bother to waste time dealing with unhappy people.

公校说白了就是把孩子圈起来别在外面惹事就行了。。。其他基本还是靠家长自己推娃。。。老师一个人看那么多孩子,钱挣得也不多,说实话没时间没精力管那么多。。。公校私校的孩子,不用说话,站那边我就知道哪个是公校哪个是私校的。。。英国从来只是因为精英教育而出名

这么厉害!请问怎么看?

公校私校不知道怎么看,但是住政府房或领福利的孩子可以看出来的,气质不同吧