WTS 2020 are looking for HR and Admin Manager to join us for our fast growing business presence in the U.K. and European market. We are the UK Branch of Hongkong Stock Exchange listed company with over 30 years history in manufacturing industries, real estate and healthcare sectors, etc, .
This is a truly exciting time to be part of our team with variety of culture and lots of fun.
The need for this role is the HR and Administrator includes
- Act as the first point of contact for day-to-day HR and facilities queries, escalating when needed
- Liaison with external HR service company and Group HR, Support monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring they are in line with current legislations
- Manage and update HR database to ensure all employee records are updated
- Administer staff payroll and benefits such as pension, leave, etc.
- Assist with onboarding of new staff and collating new starter packs
- Assist with recruitment when needed; shortlisting and arranging interviews
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Prepare HR reports according to management requirement and Group requirement
Also you need to be familiar with Office Management and Facilities:
- General office management and support
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Proactively order routine items including stationary, cleaning products and food/beverage supplies for all offices
- Be the first point of contact for any visitors, customers and suppliers to the office
- Manage the post and couriers
- Assist in providing administrative support to management
- Assist management in executing HR & Administrative projects / tasks
You are required to have
- Previous 2 years+ experience of working in a Human Resources Department is essential, with some exposure to office / facilities management
- Is either CIPD qualified on is working towards this qualification will be preferred
- A working knowledge of employment law, government regulations, and HR best practices
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential information
- Adapt computer skills and proficiency using programs like Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of a company’s records and invoices
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to handle multi-tasks
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, fluent Mandarin and English both in speaking and writing.
Salary start from 25K to 30K based on your experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this job post please send your CV to [email protected]