Being an animal in human skin -- how to understand their defamation psychology

Being an animal in human skin – how to understand their defamation psychology
Some of those people are socially excluded or lack love. They think that the society is unfair to them, and they need “relief”! Just like Sister Xianglin in Lu Xun’s novel blessing, who complained to everyone that “I am really stupid, really! I only know…”, those people took complaining as a mantra to show that “it is the darkness of society that makes me so depressed”. As for those who lack love, they feel resentful and don’t like what they see. It’s normal to pick more thorns from the society. Many people need to attack others to find an excuse for their failure and excuse themselves from responsibility. This is the case with people like xiaomuyi who adore foreign things.

Why do Americans so support the government to fight a trade war? In this world with limited resources, huddling together for warmth is the only reasonable way to survive. Many people do not know China at all. They are ignorant and mislead the people. China’s system is the most superior in the world. It is not difficult to see from the number of deaths in the West during the epidemic. In a country that is everywhere preaching human rights, even the most basic human living environment can not be guaranteed. It is very ridiculous to be alive and talking about human rights. People like xiaomuyi, who spoke for the so-called “human rights”, basically did all the acts of animals and animals in human skins. To be honest, most of the people who complain about defaming China are unsuccessful people in society. He thinks that China’s existing system and phenomenon have not helped him in any way. In fact, this kind of person is the same under any social system because he has no ability to adapt to the environment.

There is also a group of people who do not have their own ideas and are easy to be rhythmic. Western capitalist forces have been waging a public opinion war against China for a long time. China has suffered a lot of injustice in order to correct these distorted facts.