Sales Representative (Chinese Mandarin Speaking)
Location: Birmingham area
Type: Permanent full-time
Report to: Regional Sales Manager
Salary: £22k to £30k
Working hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
We are a leading E-Cigarette wholesaler. We are committed to creating an international new tobacco brand, building a global technology company with leading technology, and providing high-quality and safer traditional tobacco substitutes for smokers.
We have been developing for 15 years in the international markets within 104 countries and become Top 3 in the e-cigarette industry. There are over 10 million customers globally, and the numbers are still increasing. We stick to the orientation of high-quality products and great customer service, not just selling products. In addition, we are always trying to build deep and sustained cooperation with our customers.
Due to our continuous growth and expansion, we are now seeking 4 sales representatives to support our regional sales manager. This position is based in Birmingham area working remotely.
Successful candidate will ideally have experience in the e-cigarette industry or/and retail experience. You are also welcomed to apply if you do not have the above experience but are hardworking and passionate about working as a sales representative giving your enthusiasm.
We expect 4 self-motivated, team-spirited professionals who enjoy the young, dynamic and entrepreneur culture and share company value and scope which is to put customers’ need as the core of its business driving force.
• Plan and organise all BTL (Below the line marketing) shop branding operations.
• Prepare and control the store branding with minimum expenditure and high efficiency.
• Monitor third party quality.
• Inspect all the shop branding areas and resolve any issues that might arise.
• In charge of promotional materials and make sure they are made full use of by retail shops.
• Develop and grow existing clients, together with generating new business.
• 1 year or more experience in BTL marketing in a corporate environment is preferred but not essentials.
• Willing to go to market in most of the time.
• Ability to multitask and work late hours when needed
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Own vehicle will be an advantage but not essential
• Chinese Mandarin Speaking
This job description indicates the general nature of work for this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
Please submit your application to [email protected] with CV (preferably also with a covering page on the CV highlighting why you are the suitable candidate).
Please make sure you have the RIGHT TO WORK FULL-TIME without requirement for sponsorship in the UK before applying for the job.
Please be aware that DBS check will be carried out upon your induction day at work if you are hired.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.