英国伦敦招聘 Personal Assistant
- Provide a full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to Director in both business activities and personal matters
- Manage and organize daily schedules, business appointments, meetings, functions, etc.
- Arrange domestic and international travel bookings (including flights, hotels, restaurants and car arrangement, etc.)
- Prepare and organize documents, including correspondence, meeting agenda and minutes
- Handle administrative duties, including office management, procurement, translation, reconciliation and processing of monthly statements, petty cash management and reimbursement, inventory control, liaison with internal and external parties, etc.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality at all times
- Perform other ad hoc assignments as required
- 2-3 years proven previous experience as an Executive Assistant in a similar environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle stressful situations independently, multi-task, prioritize works and meet strict deadlines
- Pro-active, detail-oriented, highly organised and self-motivated to follow up works in a timely manner
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion and diplomacy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to resolve conflicts and make judgement when performing daily duties.
- Must be willing to stand by and provide assistance during evenings and weekends as necessary
- Good command of both written and spoken English. Able to read and speak in Chinese is preferred
- Comfortable with different time zone working environment and willing to travel abroad when needed
- Be able to work under pressure with tight timeline or multi-task when needed
- Must be eligible to work in UK
- Please submit your CV online and include your current basic salary & expected salary, also remark the type and status of your visa in your CV if you need work permit in UK.
有意者请电邮至[email protected]或联络 07392924690 HR安排约见
请注明参考编号 (LD-0005OPA) 申请"伦敦Personal Assistant"，注明现时薪金、期望薪金及可到职日期，如持有工作签证者，请在简历中注明签证类型及有效期。