不懂就问:The Telegraph的文章可信度如何?

如题

比较偏右,但是内容算比较靠谱的,毕竟是well established

好像以前和中国关系好的的时候他们和ccp 有个deal, 每期给一个板块租给ccp 搞subtle 宣传之类,后来两国关系不好了他们就把这个deal 解约了

UK Tabloids are the ‘popular’ papers such as The Daily Mail, Daily Express, The Mirror and The Sun

The Telegraph is a broadsheet, not a tabloid.

It has been criticised in recent years for a certain ‘tabloidization’, i.e. more stories on celeb gossip, less on important news. For this reason, well known satire/investigative journalist magazine Private Eye has called it the ‘Hellograph’ (in reference to gossip magazine Hello.

Because it is politically right wing and has shown, I think it’s fair to say, pretty open support for the Conservative party (also known as the Tories), Private Eye has also sometimes called it the ‘Torygraph’.

Overall I would say it is broadly reliable for news with some interesting columnists and a good sports section. It has a very right-leaning editorial line, so political stories should be read through that prism. I’m a bit of a lefty so don’t like it very much (in the UK, the paper you read is often a good barometer of political beliefs), but it’s what I grew up with cos my Dad reads the Telegraph. And in my head at least, that’s it’s ultimate stereotype, it’s the paper your conservative Dad reads.

不过我的建议是看的时候要考虑立场

保守党党报。
他们党还有个杂志叫the spectator.
工党党报当然就是theGuardian
但是卫报比现在走中间路线的工党左很多很多!基本上全世界的事情他都管,特别正义!人类灯塔!

Guardian 是标准的白莲花,白左的象征,比他还左的也有,比如 the independent

:sunglasses:

The Guardian 昨天的一条新闻

以色列对加沙地带的军事袭击导致因此而受到危害的儿童数量持续增加。在此背景下,联合国宣布,将以色列列为严重侵犯儿童权利的国家之一