娃娃的百宝箱 volume 2

hi, can i ask:

about Vital Essence, what other benefits did you notice other than hydrating? hesitating to buy due to the price… :cn13:

i found ‘Galapagos’ is not as shimmering on eyelids compared to in the pan, is it similar to Cordura’s dark brown side when on lids? (if you tried both) :cn17:

also have you tried Nars ‘babe’ lip gloss, how does it compare to BB’s Rosy? look quite similar, i like that ‘jelly’ look as well :cn07:

thank you very much :slight_smile:

peter_pan于2008-10-30写道:

hi, can i ask:

about Vital Essence, what other benefits did you notice other than hydrating? hesitating to buy due to the price… :cn13:

i found ‘Galapagos’ is not as shimmering on eyelids compared to in the pan, is it similar to Cordura’s dark brown side when on lids? (if you tried both) :cn17:

also have you tried Nars ‘babe’ lip gloss, how does it compare to BB’s Rosy? look quite similar, i like that ‘jelly’ look as well :cn07:

thank you very much :slight_smile:

Vital Essence还有抗氧功能

Galapagos上眼不是闪粉型,是金属光泽型。和Cordura不太一样,Cordura是黑棕,深一些。Galapagos是巧克力色,带金色偏光

babe是桔红,rosy是艳玫瑰红,两个色系是不一样的。

nars的唇彩比较稀,不粘,但是遮盖力也差一些

LULU 请问H&B的东西 那几种适合妈妈吃尼?都有什么功效尼?谢谢

菜谱~~ :cn07: :cn07:

twyang于2008-10-30写道:

LULU 请问H&B的东西 那几种适合妈妈吃尼?都有什么功效尼?谢谢

你想要什么功效呢?

我给妈妈买过的有

皮肤:抗老的葡萄籽和番茄红素,提高皮肤弹性和光泽的胶原蛋白

身体:提高抵抗力的,抗癌的大蒜精,综合保养的复合vitamin,调节血脂的鱼油,保护心脏的q10,保护眼睛的蓝莓

lulualulu于2008-10-26写道:

cynthialing于2008-10-26写道:

好消息 偶刚才发现House of fraser的网站上beauty的牌子很全 而且darphin 的这个严霜不知道为什么比其他地方便宜 才38

是啊,我也发现了,下次从house of fraser买

一直就想买这个了,刚刚去网站看了,想问问,那个free standard delivery的话,要有人在家那种吗?还是直接投进信箱的?我白天都不在家~ :cn09:

tearstainedring于2008-10-30写道:

lulualulu于2008-10-26写道:

cynthialing于2008-10-26写道:

好消息 偶刚才发现House of fraser的网站上beauty的牌子很全 而且darphin 的这个严霜不知道为什么比其他地方便宜 才38

是啊,我也发现了,下次从house of fraser买

一直就想买这个了,刚刚去网站看了,想问问,那个free standard delivery的话,要有人在家那种吗?还是直接投进信箱的?我白天都不在家~ :cn09:

不知道,没在他家网购过

Vital Essence还有抗氧功能

hi, thank you for the answers. very helpful. :slight_smile: just wondering did you notice any significant change in skin besides hydrating? i’m dry, slightly sensitive so have some redness and irritation from time to time. but realy can’t justify the price tag if the main purpose is just hydrating… :-? please advise thanks.

(p.s. i know it’s suppose to be antioxidant, but they all say so and difficult to tell :roll: , and since girls always change from one product to another, so…)

peter_pan于2008-10-30写道:

just wondering did you notice any significant change in skin besides hydrating? i’m dry, slightly sensitive so have some redness and irritation from time to time. but realy can’t justify the price tag if the main purpose is just hydrating… :-? please advise thanks.

(p.s. i know it’s suppose to be antioxidant, but they all say so and difficult to tell :roll: , and since girls always change from one product to another, so…)

我全套使用香提卡之后感觉脸部紧实了,法令纹变浅了,不那么容易起豆了,即使起豆也不爱留印,说明修复效果很好

但是我不确定是只是因为vital essence还是全套产品,而且我还同时使用杜克b5。

但是我觉得补水保湿是护肤根本,尤其是在秋冬。

lulu. Do you think it is good to use Manuka Face Cream from TOP after using Skinceuticals serum 10 and B5 gel? I really want to buy chanteclille, but think it is expensive and want to use a set after finishing using the Skinceuticals. :cn03:

cw1982于2008-10-31写道:

lulu. Do you think it is good to use Manuka Face Cream from TOP after using Skinceuticals serum 10 and B5 gel? I really want to buy chanteclille, but think it is expensive and want to use a set after finishing using the Skinceuticals. :cn03:

可以配,但是算不上太好

lulualulu于2008-10-31写道:

cw1982于2008-10-31写道:

可以配,但是算不上太好

Thanks. Another question, I just search on the internet and found that 水妍面霜 is only applied in the morning?So what shall I use in the evening, Is vital essence the serum or not? Is it good that I used the vital essense after the flower gel mask.Thanks.
[ 编辑 cw1982 在 08-10-31 01:21 ]

cw1982于2008-10-31写道:

Thanks. Another question, I just search on the internet and found that 水妍面霜 is only applied in the morning?So what shall I use in the evening, Is vital essence the serum or not? Is it good that I used the vital essense after the flower gel mask.Thanks.

水妍cream早晚都可以用

vital essence可以当精华也可以当light moisturizer,看你个人肤质,干就后面加cream,油就单用

可以在水妍面膜后面用

lulualulu于2008-10-31写道:

cw1982于2008-10-31写道:

水妍cream早晚都可以用

vital essence可以当精华也可以当light moisturizer,看你个人肤质,干就后面加cream,油就单用

可以在水妍面膜后面用

谢谢了!当决定向香缇卡下手时又发现TOP 在打折,两样都好长草啊 :cn03: 。 所以只好在来你这里求教了,我除了每周两次的深层清洁面膜外,其余都是用花胶配花水敷脸然后涂点面霜。你觉得花胶和花水面膜后面用vital essence好呢,还是TOP的gel配serum好,还是都不适合?
谢谢lulu了!呵呵,终于下班可以打中文了,可以解释清楚了!

LULU 又来问问题了 :cn11:

想买一个防晒隔离

我是油皮

买什么好呢》 :cn09:

(上班一年来,觉得自己变老了,

怀疑是自己每天都对着电脑,又没擦隔离

所以现在想要一个防晒隔离一体的)

cw1982于2008-10-31写道:

谢谢了!当决定向香缇卡下手时又发现TOP 在打折,两样都好长草啊 :cn03: 。 所以只好在来你这里求教了,我除了每周两次的深层清洁面膜外,其余都是用花胶配花水敷脸然后涂点面霜。你觉得花胶和花水面膜后面用vital essence好呢,还是TOP的gel配serum好,还是都不适合?

看你皮肤油不油了

我皮肤偏油,是用不了top的serum,秋冬单用gel又有点干,所以我秋冬比较喜欢用vital essence

pandatim于2008-10-31写道:

LULU 又来问问题了 :cn11:

想买一个防晒隔离

我是油皮

买什么好呢》 :cn09:

(上班一年来,觉得自己变老了,

怀疑是自己每天都对着电脑,又没擦隔离

所以现在想要一个防晒隔离一体的)

香提卡的spf30日霜

hr的羽翼

clarins的uv plus

lulualulu于2008-10-31写道:

cw1982于2008-10-31写道:

看你皮肤油不油了

> lulualulu于2008-10-31写道:

cw1982于2008-10-31写道:

看你皮肤油不油了

cw1982于2008-10-31写道:

看你皮肤油不油了

lulu,太感谢你了,就是说两样都可以用在花水花胶面膜后面的?对吧?

lulu谢谢了!

我打算先败香家的洗面奶和vital essence了。

[ 编辑 cw1982 在 08-10-31 05:47 ]
[ 编辑 cw1982 在 08-10-31 05:47 ]

cw1982于2008-10-31写道:

lulu,太感谢你了,就是说两样都可以用在花水花胶面膜后面的?对吧?

lulu谢谢了!

我打算先败香家的洗面奶和vital essence了。