苹果世界开发者大会2010直播结束. iPhone 4 发布!! 请大家在这里讨论

11:27AM “So now we’ve got this cool navigator on the bottom. It spins the car. The only way you’ll be able to get one of these is through this ad on the iPhone. So if you want to get a Leaf you need to get an iPhone…”

插播广告了……

不知道这个email地址是真的还是假的。。。

11:28AM Steve is showing off interactivity with ads. Pretty cool, if you want to interact with a car ad.

11:29AM “So that is iAd.”

11:29AM “I think a lot of people are going to try and win the car. It’s a great idea! We’re going to turn on iAd on July 1st for all iOS 4 devices.”

11:29AM “We’ve got advertisers committing to $60m.”

11:30AM Steve says iAds are projected to represent 48% of the mobile advertising market in the second half of 2010.

…google要哭了…老乔威武

11:31AM “So those are the eight things I wanted to share with you on iPhone 4. What do you think so far? I think it’s a lot more than people thought it was. What do you think?” Big cheers.

one more thing…?

11:32AM “We’ll, we’re really pleased with it. But there is one more thing.” Whoa – the lights just went up along the side of the stage.

!!!

11:32AM “So in 2007 when we launched the iPhone, it was my privilege to make a call to Jony Ive… and I’m going to do the same thing now.” Boom, video call.

Video Call…!!

11:33AM Wow, ha! Jony Picked up!

11:33AM Whoa it froze up for a second. “Now it never freezes up… did you all turn off your WiFi?”

11:33AM “Hi Jony – how are you?”