苹果世界开发者大会2010直播结束. iPhone 4 发布!! 请大家在这里讨论

11:35AM “You know I grew up with the Jetsons… and video calls… and now it’s real. What about you?” Jony: “I grew up with the same thing, and it’s real now!” Steve: “It is real… especially when people turn off their WiFi.” Jony: “We’ve had to wait an awful long time for this to become reality.” Steve: “Okay, let’s have lunch soon.”

:cn03: I love “one more thing”

11:35AM It’s called FaceTime. WiFi only. iPhone 4 to iPhone 4. No setup.

1:36AM “The video and audio quality is great. Now it’s going to be WiFi only in 2010. We need to work a little bit with the carriers…”

11:36AM “So FaceTime video calling. We’re really happy with this.”

免费视频电话 iPhone 4 to iPhone 4 by wifi????

11:37AM “We made a little video to show some of the ways people might use it.”

11:37AM Ah ha… it’s the Sam Mendes commercial!

11:37AM A daughter graduating and talking to her mother!

11:38AM Wow. You can flip the image to the rear camera. This commercial is pretty intense.

11:38AM Wow – very cool. Two people speaking in sign language on the phone. We’re getting a little choked up! That’s a pretty cool use.

11:39AM “This is one of the moments that reminds us of why we do what we do.”

对了……有摄像头,有wifi,视频电话不是问题。。。

11:39AM “Now it’s based on a handful of standards… but this is going to be an open industry standard.”

11:40AM “So FaceTime… that’s number 9. So that is the iPhone 4. We think it’s the biggest leap we’ve taken since the original.”

11:41AM “Pricing – there’s two colors. White and black. Pricing – $199 for 16GB, $299 for 32GB.”