苹果世界开发者大会2010直播结束. iPhone 4 发布!! 请大家在这里讨论

10:39AM “So I’d like to show this to you live. I have a 3GS here, and I’ve got a new iPhone 4.”

10:39AM “So let me get them both fired up here.”

10:40AM “Look at that difference…” There is something notable here – but the RD is definitely darker…

仅仅高清还不够啊~

10:40AM “Look at that difference…” There is something notable here – but the RD is definitely darker…

10:40AM “Look at the icon, look at the text, look at the icon of the clock… isn’t that amazing?”

10:41AM “So now I’m going to go to some websites. I’m going to go to the NYT… let’s compare.” Loading slowly… “Our networks in here are always unpredictable…”

10:41AM “You know you could help me out, if you’re on WiFi if you could just get off… well we’re having a little problem here.” Oh boy, the iPhone 4 is NOT loading.

10:42AM “Okay, we’re going to switch over to some backups here, I have a feeling we might have the same problem…” Deadly silent here. Oooh, error ballon about the dock connector! “Well geez…” Wow.

出错了…有人要被开吧:cn14: 敢在老乔的presentation上出错…

10:43AM “I’m afraid we have a problem and I’m not going to be able to show you much today… let’s just go take a look at some photos here… take a look at that.” Wow, this is striking – huge difference in quality.

10:43AM Someone is going down for this network glitch.

10:43AM “One more time… sorry guys…” Wait, it’s loading. The audience is oohing!

这个错误,不知道影响多少股价啊。。。

10:44AM Seeing the NYT load has never been so exciting. “Scott, you have any ideas?” Someone yelled Verzion! Ha!

10:44AM Bang! 960 x 640 display.

10:44AM 800:1 contrast ration, 4x better than the 3GS

10:45AM IPS technology – “Quite a bit better than OLED.”

10:45AM 3.5 inch display.

10:45AM 78% of the pixels on iPad.

好在问题不大~

10:46AM “It makes it so your apps run automatically on this, but it renders your text and controls in the higher resolution. Your apps look even better, but if you do a little bit of work, then they will look stunning. So we suggest that you do that. So that is the Retina Display. Awesome text, awesome images, and awesome video. We think this will set the standard, and no one is going to come close.”