苹果世界开发者大会2010直播结束. iPhone 4 发布!! 请大家在这里讨论

10:47AM “It’s the window into your apps, your media… into your content. And we have something that’s the best window on the planet.” Well, that’s hyperbolic a touch.

10:48AM “Third – the iPhone 4 is powered by the A4 chip. This was designed by our own team. This is wonderful to have in the iPhone. You take the back off – first thing you notice is that the iPhone 4 is packed to the gills. There’s the A4 right there… micro SIM – we needed the space! You can see the biggest component is the battery.”

看电池的了。。。

10:48AM “Because we’ve been able to make the batter bigger and because the A4 is so good, we’ve improved the battery life. 7 hours of 3G talk, 6 hours of 3G browsing, 10 hours of WiFi browsing, 10 hours of video, 40 hours of music…”

10:49AM “And 300 hours of standby.”

10:49AM Quad band HSDPA, 7.2Mbps

10:49AM Dual mics, 802.11n WiFi, GPS, compass, accelerometer.

10:50AM “Number four, we have another new piece of hardware. We’re adding a gyroscope.”

10:50AM Big cheers for that.

gyroscope=陀螺仪

!!

10:50AM “We’re adding a 3 axis gyro, and we tied the gyro and accelerometer, compass, and gyro together for six axis. It’s perfect for gaming.”

10:51AM “I’d like to give you a demo of this. And since this does not require the network… I should be okay.”

gyroscope…

哈哈…还在提network… 这下牛逼了, 陀螺仪…恐怖分子会不会买来用,

10:51AM “This is a little app that we wrote…” It’s a stack of wood in 3D space.

10:51AM Wow – Steve did a turn and the block went with him. Pretty darn cool.

10:52AM Ha! It’s like a game of Jenga!

10:52AM Steve is knocking blocks of wood out.

10:53AM The audience is ooh and aahing… “I practiced this a little bit.” Oh, there you go – the stack is done for!

The audience is ooh and aahing… :cn14: 教主威武~!