苹果世界开发者大会2010直播结束. iPhone 4 发布!! 请大家在这里讨论

除了陀螺仪,其他特征好像在之前泄漏的样机中都解剖过了吧

10:53AM “So the gyro joins our four other sensors. These phones are getting more and more intelligent about the world around them.”

10:53AM “So that’s number four. Number five: this is a great one. A whole new camera system.”

10:54AM “Now everybody loves to talk about megapixels, but we tend to ask the question how do we make better pictures? Megapixels are nice, but what these cameras are really about is capturing photons and low light photography. So we’ve gone from 3 megapixel to 5 megapixel, but we’re using a backside illuminated sensor.”

我预感到, powerapple开箱ipad的风潮过去之后, 又会掀起一轮开箱iphone 4的风潮…:cn01:

10:55AM “In addition to that, when most people increase megapixels they make them smaller, but we’ve kept ours the same size. They don’t capture less photons. 5x digital zoom, tap to focus, and we’ve got an LED flash.”

MB辛苦了, 回头我给你加分~:cn08:

10:56AM “The pictures we’re taking are pretty remarkable. These haven’t been touched in any way. It kills you what kind of quality you get. These were all taking by our employees, just culled some of the better ones I saw.”

10:56AM “So we’re really happy. We think we have a great camera. But that’s not all… because it also records HD video.”

10:56AM 720p at 30fps!

10:57AM “We pioneered tap to focus, and we now have it for video… and we have one click sharing… and the LED flash will stay on for video recording. You can record, edit, and then with a few taps email it right on the phone.”

陀螺仪,触控对焦, 720p hd录像, 让其他所有手机厂商感到压力很大

10:57AM “It’s pretty remarkable, but we’re going even further.” iMovie for iPhone!

10:58AM “I want to show it to you… I want to invite Randy Ubillos…”

10:58AM “Thanks very much. I’ve been doing this a long time. This year I had a chance to work on iMovie for iPhone, and it’s one of the most exciting apps I’ve ever worked on. It’s really amazing.”

10:59AM In the edit window you have a timeline along the bottom and your footage up top – buttons dot the corners.

imovie for iphone… :cn01:

11:00AM You can add photos, they automatically get the Ken Burns effect.