苹果世界开发者大会2010直播结束. iPhone 4 发布!! 请大家在这里讨论

11:11AM “So boom, there’s my four apps.” Finally a “boom”!

11:12AM “Its really really helpful. So that gives you a brief view of iOS 4.”

苹果连os都给i了…

看来是偷着开了~~good work! engadget!

11:13AM “I wanted to hit on the enterprise stuff. Data protection, device management, multiple Exchange accounts… and on the consumer side, we have Google search and Yahoo!, and we’re adding Bing.” Whoa. Whoa.

11:13AM Wow. So they are actually adding Bing.

i love it!:cn07:

11:14AM “Microsoft has done a great job on this. Check it out, it’s kinda cool.”

11:14AM GM candidate in devs hands today for iOS 4!

11:14AM “It will be out soon.”

11:15AM “Now there’s another major miilestone we’re about to hit. This month we will sell our 100 millionth iOS device. iPads, iPhones, iPod touch… there is definitely a market for your applications.”

11:15AM “Number seven – iBooks. We are bringing it to the iPhone with the iPhone 4.”

11:16AM “Same bookshelf to keep your books… PDF reader… we’re really excited about this. And of course, the iBookstore right on your iPhone.”

11:17AM “We’ll have it on the iPhone, the iPad, and the iPod touch. What can we do with these together? First, you can purchase and download a book. It will download wirelessly. You can download the same book to all your devices at no extra charge. Buy it on your iPad, download to your iPhone. And iBooks will automatically and wirelessly sync your current place, all your bookmarks, and all your notes.” No extra charge? We’ll take it.