入籍推荐人问题. 着急!!

请问如果不认识专业人士怎么办? 移民局会不会联系推荐人核实情况a??

没听过会核实的。不过都这么多年了怎么也认识一个专业人士吧,以前的老师啊什么的,就算是做小生意的老板也是可以的。

我没听说过移民局真正联系过推荐人,但是具体情况我们也不会知道。

这种事情还是慎重为好。

Are you crazy or mad? You must, must find a professional person as your referee, which is clearly stated in the form. Never ever try to play tricks at this stage which could easily ruin your life. If you want to be a British, please behave like a British, doing things according to rules. Otherwise, seriously, you are the one who’s going to take the consequences.

请教,什么样的人算是专业人士啊?

“One referee should be a person of any nationality who has professional standing, such as a
minister of religion, civil servant or a member of a professional body, for example
accountant or solicitor (but not representing you with this application).”

It’s safe to say that a professional person refers to a solicitor (or lawyer), a doctor, an accountant or a charted engineer, and many others mentioned in the above paragraph.

去你gp那要他/她开一张好了。不过,好像要收费。

GP,律师,银行家,都是最好的推荐人

多谢了!:cn13:

联系自己的GP,我们这边的GP收费25个胖子

原来GP也可以做推荐人啊,谢谢了

Thanks, I do know people with professional standing. In fact I am one myself. But the issue is that I have been moving around a lot hence can’t get one from a GP. I left uni 3 years ago so lost contact with my tutor and I have only been working for a little less than 3 years so colleagues are out of the question as well… Just a really awkward situation really.

By the way, a friend of mine has CFA. Is he qualify?

Sorry to hear about your awkward situation, and I truely understand. I think that a CFA (Charted Financial Analyst) should be OK for this purpose, and you have to mention his/her CFA status in the form. Although a CFA is not as popular as a ACCA, it’s still highly regarded as a professional status. At least you can show to HO that you’re genuine, honest and have given your best try. Good luck.

enen, 应该是50 镑。