About the company
FlexiSpot offers height adjustable desks and desktop workstations, providing easy transition between sitting and standing. Every day at FlexiSpot, we imagine, design, and bring to life ergonomic solutions that help people lead a healthier and more productive life. Our innovative R&D team is comprised of forward-thinking engineers who use the latest technology to turn their ideas into viable products that make productivity healthier in the office and home. Now we would like to further develop our business in Europe and we offer the positions in Coventry/UK as follows:
Job position 1: Warehouse Supervisor
Job Duties & Requirement:
· Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
· Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
· Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
· Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
· Daily shipping and receiving.
· Loading/Unloading the incoming ocean container
· Able to use the company ERP system and familiar to operate Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point with excellent computer knowledge skill.
· Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
· Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
· Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
· Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
· Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Ø Supervision, Safety Management, Data Entry Management, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Organization
Ø Fluent in English, Chinese is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in the above positions, please send your CV to the following email: