我是新工作被骗的树洞,值得吗?一年牺牲9000磅工资,跳槽到一个给我更多机会的公司

生于忧患、死于安乐。我就是会很有危机意识 {:5_134:}

其实九千棒除去税也没有少很多,而且我又不会在那里一直做

楼主我觉得你在英国做HR的机会不是很多的, 毕业几年也没做HR,为啥学HR就一定HR,这就是你烦恼所在。

我做office manager通常兼hr的 ,不过不是工作重点

本科有office manager 这专业吗? 你刚毕业的时候应该去考大公司管培生才是正路。

专业叫做Human Resource Management

我是说我找的工作都是带HR的

6年多前换工作,工资降了5k,之后一直没换工作,又赶上一些政策改革,死工资一年涨1k,去年才回到原来的工资线。5年!

我算是为了家庭发展换了一个稳定,方便,自由的工作,我干的也是我喜欢做的事情,这么多年后回头望望,不后悔我的选择,但是当我工资回到跳槽前的工资线的时候,还是唏嘘了很久。

我在事业上已经不求有什么发展,重心没法放上面。也许再撑两年还得转part time,谁知道呢。

钱是个好东西,综合考量自己最需要什么,即使计划赶不上变化。

但如果你旧的工作不稳定呢?换了低薪的起码稳定五年。我觉得我当前的职位不会太久

旧工作,钱不多,离家远,干的不舒服了,所以要跳槽。

我当时完全可以找个同薪的工作,选择现在的单位有很多因素,其中一点就是,当年的我也没把5k的差价看的太认真。

我的建议是,别把几千的工资差距不当一回事,降容易,升难。

另外,考虑孩子,选择一个kids-friendly的单位。

One of the big reasons to take a pay cut is if you’re switching industries. It may be worth a cut in pay “to gain a new set of skills and experiences that will broaden your skill set,” says Trellis Usher, founder of HR company T.R. Ellis Group. “It’s unreasonable to expect to receive top dollar when you move into a role where you have little to no experience. In these situations, it’s usually a longer-term play to take a cut in pay so you can make a significant jump in pay after 18 to 24 months.”

David Bakke of MoneyCrashers.com remembers when he took a pay cut a few years ago because he wanted to get out of the restaurant industry. “I was tired of all the long hours and weekend work,” he says. “My new position involved a salary cut of roughly 10%, but also afforded me more time to spend with family and friends. Plus, the health insurance benefit was better than at my restaurant position, and I had all major holidays off.” At the end of the day, you can’t expect one industry to meet the salary expectations of a totally different field.

Sometimes a new job offer is a fantastic opportunity, like if you are dying to work for a specific company, or you are miserable at your current job and have the chance to nab your dream gig. In her first job out of college, Annabelle Chung* was making $42,000 and expecting an annual bonus of about $10,000. She received another job offer at a startup, but the fledgling company couldn’t afford to match her prior salary. Not only was the new job offering only $35,000, it would require walking away from her bonus just a month before it came due.

All the same, Chung was beyond burnt out: “I would come home crying regularly and felt like I was losing a grip on who I was.” Although she was making a pretty good wage for a fresh college grad, she didn’t sense much potential for future growth. “I feared that if I stayed there any longer, I’d get pigeonholed and never be able to leave,” she says. “This new job was everything I was looking for. It was my dream job … except for the salary.”

In the end, she lost out on about $17,000, but finally felt free. “After making the switch, I felt doors opening up to me, and learned so much from the new position,” she says. She excelled at her new job, and as the company succeeded, she more than reclaimed her old salary—after only a few years, she was making nearly double what she had at the old gig.

{:5_134:} You can’t have your cake, and eat it!

还是太年轻了,想事情这么钻牛角尖。人生是多元素的,如果你把一项看的太重,势必会损折其他方面,恐怕适得其反。想想你想要什么样的人生状态,全方位的,而不是仅仅局限于对工作/学习的预期。你没有结过婚,没有生过孩子,就不要臆测你将来你人到中年时对职业的追求还会像你现在这样轴,10年后也许你会发现你现在追求的比起你人生中的其他收获而显得并不那么重要。楼主有男盆友了吗?HR做到头,管理做到头,都不算是有什么高技术含量的活,关键看双商,赶紧修炼你的情商吧,这么下去可不行。

赞成。楼主年轻,还很直什么都说。看来还是要通过经历挫折来成长。大家也只能点到为止。

通过“唯薪资论”的跳槽方式获得的短期收益可能最终还是要还的。

跳槽需谨慎,优秀的人才,在薪资已经达到一定要求时,更关注长久的收益(实力提升、未来发展),而非紧盯着一时的薪资。这才是一个成熟的求职者在职业选择上应有的理性态度。

越能为公司创造价值的人才越能获得更高的薪水,提高自身实力才是获得持续高薪的不竭动力。

楼主你英国可以工作的身份和你大学是学HR专业一毛钱关系都没有吧? 你怎么这么固执要搞HR呢? 人家安排你打印,印度人给你减9000镑工资,都是有原因的。

存在即合理

不是给我减,广告本来就是这个薪水。但他们真的有我需要的经验

另外我也在找别的了,这个薪水虽然低,总比裸辞好吧

我觉得你不应该跟他们说你的处境,他们想占你便宜,趁火打劫,这也差得太多了吧。我就猜是印度人,还真是,贱贱的妥妥的,珍爱生命,远离阿叉。楼主是跟阿叉有缘啊还是什么别的原因,自己应该分析一下,为什么总找到阿叉

真的不理解你的逻辑,要求更多工作 还不要钱。除非你自己没能力,一封工资对等一封工作 , 这里的工作都有工资参考的