一个超级神奇针对胖子管用的13天减肥食谱

minica于2009-02-22写道:

day4

今天出去朋友一见到我就说 怎么瘦了~~~动力啊

是呀是呀。其实每天自己看镜子都已经很有动力了。

day 6 was also a breeze, didn’t feel really hungry…except for just a second before lunch

this morning my muscles kinda sored…just a little…and omg my old pants fit!

yesterday they were still very tight but today it was…pretty comfortable. still a little tight, but it was very easy to put them on.

weight didn’t fluctuate much, but the scale isn’t very accurate…maybe I should get a digital one…heehee

but honestly I don’t really care about how accurate it is anymore, my pants tell me I’ve lost some weight again, I tried on my tight ts too, and they are completely loose!

I am extremely satisfied with the result of this diet… just gotta hang on~~

today is my day 7…one meal, and no coffee…had my tea already…

feeling weak.

I’m gonna lay in bed all day…muhahaha…

aza, aza fellow gals!!!

Riceballrox于2009-02-22写道:

minica于2009-02-22写道:

day4

今天出去朋友一见到我就说 怎么瘦了~动力啊

是呀是呀。其实每天自己看镜子都已经很有动力了。

day 6 was also a breeze, didn’t feel really hungry…except for just a second before lunch

yesterday they were still very tight but today it was…pretty comfortable. still a little tight, but it was very easy to put them on.

weight didn’t fluctuate much, but the scale isn’t very accurate…maybe I should get a digital one…heehee

but honestly I don’t really care about how accurate it is anymore, my pants tell me I’ve lost some weight again, I tried on my tight ts too, and they are completely loose!

I am extremely satisfied with the result of this diet… just gotta hang on

feeling weak.

aza, aza fellow gals!!!

Same as me!!!! day 7 for me today !!! god...no food tonite.... :cn03:

kiooooki于2009-02-22写道:

Riceballrox于2009-02-22写道:

minica于2009-02-22写道:

day4

今天出去朋友一见到我就说 怎么瘦了~动力啊

是呀是呀。其实每天自己看镜子都已经很有动力了。

I am extremely satisfied with the result of this diet… just gotta hang on

feeling weak.

aza, aza fellow gals!!!

Same as me!!! day 7 for me today !!! god…no food tonite… :cn03:

I know..I feel weary..but happily weary..LOL..damn I'm a freak..
just drink plenty of water I guess~ we can do this~

苹果上面热情的MM好多哦,所以自己希望看过帖子以后能回复下,给LZ MM加油!!!谢谢你的分享,虽然不知道有没有效果,但是狠想尝试,今天是第一天,感觉还不错,我会把过程尽量写出来,希望有哪个步骤不对的话,多多指教!

本人身高160cm,体重47.5kg,腰围未知,但一般穿aus size 6-8.胸围 34C.平时没有喝咖啡的习惯。

1day breakfast:我买的是long black with one equal. 价格3.5刀

第一口觉得无敌的苦,狠难咽,但是多喝几口,觉得还是可以接受的,尽量等到它变温了以后,一口气喝下去~

lunch:2个熟鸡蛋,一个西红柿,一些西兰花。

西兰花我的量是把它切成5朵,用开水烫一分钟,不加任何调味。比想象中好吃狠多,所以希望大家不要担心,吃了以后又自然新鲜蔬菜的甘甜味!!

dinner :1块牛排,生菜。

牛排我不知道大家是怎样选择,我在COLES买的,牌子是organic,我买的是beef fillet steak.学厨师的朋友告诉我它是牛身上最好的,热量最少的肉,但单价稍微贵一点,我买的是一盒里面有2块,是17刀~但是因为第2天的中午也是它,所以就还好,一起买勒~牛排我用SPRAY的OLIVE OIL上少许的油,再锅里煎,一般是等一面基本熟了我才翻面的,因为本身就放很少油,如果一直翻的话会狠糊~大概等2面5分熟了以后,我放在微波炉里转3分钟,然后取出来的时候就全熟透了,有点干了,然后切成片状撒很少量的胡椒粉,当肉干嚼,虽然没加盐,但还不错,蛮有嚼头的!!!如果有的MM怕肚子饿得话,建议把做好的牛肉分2次吃,这样不容易饿,因为我的肉干嚼会儿嘴就酸勒,所以我把它当零食似的慢慢吃!!!狠不错的(个人觉得这一天过的一点也不辛苦)

生菜我没加任何调味直接吃的!

这一天算是过勒,上来分享一下,过会就可以睡啦。有不正确的地方希望各位指出来噢~也希望鼓励正在进行的朋友们,坚持哦,既然开始勒,就不要放弃哦
[ 编辑 nanalee 在 09-02-22 18:31 ]

个人觉得还是不要更换食谱中的食物,我觉得既然这么写勒,肯定有它的原因的~

lzmm我很懒…懒得翻帖子去找了…请问one sugar是什么意识? :cn17: 一茶匙的糖?还是一颗糖? :-? :-?

LS的MM,BLACK COFFEE分LONG BLACK 和SHORT BLACK,有什么区别我就不知道了,我选的是LONG BLACK,ONE SUGAR是他们在做咖啡的时候就加进去的,你点的时候可以跟他们说我要LONG BLACK WITH ONE SUGAR 就好勒,或者SHORT BLACK WITH ONE SUGAR。 ONE SUGAR也可以说ONE EQUAL,都一样~

我要哭啦…我以為每天早上都是black coffeee… 原來第5天是 1 big grated carrot !!! 我食錯啦…夜上又看錯…忘記食broccoli…天呀!!! :dizzy:

mm 們要小心呀!!! 不要食錯!!!
[ 编辑 kiooooki 在 09-02-22 21:35 ]

今天是第二天。。。。

第一天其实可以瘦不少,不过觉得是水分。。。因为有喝咖啡。。。

早上5点的时候有饿醒(恩,有可能是咖啡。我平时不喝的),不过差不多半个小时以后又睡了。。 :cn14:

今天把午饭和晚饭调换了,要不然晚上可能会很饿,很饿~~~

:cn09:

mm我晚餐不吃肉行不````。。。

还有黑咖啡```就是expresso吗?

我怕我一喝就睡不了了。。。 :cn16:

我也匯報一下~~~哈哈~

今天第一天啊。。

早上起來晚了,咖啡是12點多才喝的~

午飯大概是3點多吃的~

6點多的時候又餓了。。

所以晚飯吃完是7點半。。好飽啊~~

我吃很大快牛排 :cn01: ,加很多生菜,

牛排混著辣椒醬吃的~可以嗎 :cn17: 。。。。

长草中,不过得等到Easter了,现在的课大部分都在中午和下午,正好是吃饭时间,根本就没办法照着食谱吃

一定要吃三餐吗? 从午餐开始吃可不可以啊? 而且我一喝咖啡就胃疼…

day 7 was the hardest I must say, I was actually hungry.

from 11am on I just felt the starvation, I could feel my heart beat and my breath became fainter!

I forced myself taking deep breaths, and laying in my bed I felt completely weary and a little dizzy actually…

after lunch, at 1 30 ish, I was still hungry…but my body quickly adjusted with the food and I was fine again. =)

Then to my surprise I didn’t feel hungry again…even at dinner time, my energy actually came back to me.

I do recommand, however, dieters to do it when they have their days off…limit ur daily activities to minimum!!!

every morning is my favorate time of the day now!! I couldn’t wait to get up and jump on that scale and try on my old jeans.

today, the scale tilted left again!!!..but I was more excited when I pulled on the old jeans… I don’t even need to suck in to zip up anymore.

looking in the mirror I see the gap between my thighs again. =DDDDD

motivation motivation!

:cn07:

kiooooki于2009-02-22写道:

我要哭啦…我以為每天早上都是black coffeee… 原來第5天是 1 big grated carrot !!! 我食錯啦…夜上又看錯…忘記食broccoli…天呀!!! :dizzy:

mm 們要小心呀!!! 不要食錯!!!

[ 编辑 kiooooki 在 09-02-22 21:35 ]

第3天还有toast呢。。你没忘记吃吧。==”

。。

第7天是tea 也不是coffee…

仔细看好了啊。 我每天吃东西前都要看好几遍。。哈哈。。

[ 编辑 Riceballrox 在 09-02-23 16:24 ]

报告下,今天DAY2,一切正常,昨天庆幸没把牛排一次性吃完,因为凌晨的时候突然狠想吃东西,所以就把另一半拿出来解馋,不知道这样对不对阿,各位~

Riceballrox于2009-02-23写道:

from 11am on I just felt the starvation, I could feel my heart beat and my breath became fainter!

I forced myself taking deep breaths, and laying in my bed I felt completely weary and a little dizzy actually…

after lunch, at 1 30 ish, I was still hungry…but my body quickly adjusted with the food and I was fine again. =)

Then to my surprise I didn’t feel hungry again…even at dinner time, my energy actually came back to me.

I do recommand, however, dieters to do it when they have their days off…limit ur daily activities to minimum!!!

every morning is my favorate time of the day now!! I couldn’t wait to get up and jump on that scale and try on my old jeans.

today, the scale tilted left again!!!..but I was more excited when I pulled on the old jeans… I don’t even need to suck in to zip up anymore.

motivation motivation!

真好~~~我是脸和腰很明显 腿好像没怎么减 :cn03:

minica于2009-02-23写道:

motivation motivation!

真好~~~我是脸和腰很明显 腿好像没怎么减 :cn03:

你几天了?

瘦的时候全身都会瘦的, 这个不用担心~

:cn07: 那我试试?呵呵

motivation motivation!

Dear I totally agree with u....I had the excat same feeling as u do !!!

Even no dinner last ngiht...it wasnt that bad...didnt feel hungry at all, just feel very tired.... so went to bed early~~~